31 first date

"Forget the shit he's talking!" said Jeno catching him in his strong arms.

"What do you mean?"

"He will run back to us pretty soon," Jeno grinned widely again.

"He's right you're so insensitive," whispered Renjun.

"But at least man enough to handle stuff, he's chickening out after three one night stands, come on," Jeno singed.

"Let go!"

"Come I'll drive you home," Jeno took the car keys out.

"No I'm going to my sister."

"As if Doyoung would let you into the hose, Jaemin won't too and going to your parents in the middle of the night will be insane," said Jeno.

"I can't go to them, it's too far away, I need to be at work tomorrow," whispered Renjun. "Ok I'll find a hostel," he took his phone out checking the map.

"Renjun, are you insane? Why would you live in a hostel when our flat is so comfortable?" asked Jeno stunned.

"Because Jaemin told me to decide and to decide it I need... some distance from both of you," whispered Renjun.

"Ok, I'll take the couch in the living room," said Jeno leaning in pecking his lisp stunning him.

"Why?"

"Come let's grab some late dinner in our favorite restaurant, then we can watch a movie in bed... I mean you can watch, I'll play on my phone on the couch," Jeno chuckled to himself.

Renjun's heartbeat sped up.

Has he really spent the last four years with this crazy guy. Actually he was preferring the flat, rather, too some shady shared room in a hostel, he wondered walking to the car taking the passenger's seat.

He should make his driving license, save up for an own car, yes, an own flat, as he will be all alone in a week.

He couldn't choose so he had to leave them both to not to hurt Jaemin, right?

Jeno pressed the radio on when Renjun found one of his favorite songs 'Welcome to my playground' by NCT 127 playing, the happy upbeat song about finding your own place in life. He was on a way to it, it will be hard, a lot of struggles, but he will be his own man starting in a week.

'Hi would you and Doyoung consider to take me over for some time, I'm breaking up with Jeno in a week so I need a place to stay. I will move out the soonest I can, please, please,' he texted his sister quickly crossing his fingers.

A warm hand landed on his thigh caressing it gently, then Jeno needed to change gears, while Renjun was sitting there frozen, his body filled with shivers, tingles in all possible places.

Actually why wasn't he in the subway on a way to the hostel, really Renjun.

He was quiet listening to the latest hits in the radio when they crossed the city to a restaurant they used to visit for so many years. The waiters knew them so even that it was crowded they found a table for them.

They sat down looking through the menu, for their favorite barbecue meat with vegetables, salads, rice, soup, side dishes.

Soon the siders laded on the table, the plate with raw meat came, Jeno took over grilling it on the barbecue plate.

He couldn't cook for life, but at least here he tried to play gentleman, or had Jaemin really threatened him? He was just pretending to be all cool.

"Jaemin can cook you can't," said Renjun when Jeno raised his eyes at him.

"And?"

"I'm just counting pros and cons," whispered Renjun, wait has that sounded way to flirty, he lowered his head concentrating on the table.

"You can take that, it's ready," Jeno moved some meat on the edge of the grill's surface.

"Thanks," Renjun grabbed it with the chopsticks then wrapped it into salad with rice.

"Jaemin is a millionaire, I'm just making a name, soon I'll afford a new car. I was thinking about this," Jeno lit up his phone showing Renjun a photo of a new model of an Audi. "What do you think? Will it be good for us?"

"Stop prepending that we will stay..." Renjun began to bite his nails, all appetite gone so suddenly.

"And why not? Will your really leave me after four years for a guy you know for a week?" asked Jeno seriously.

"He's acting nicely and honest don't you think?"

"He's good with words I'm not, you can write it down on your pros and cons list," said Jeno smiling to himself.

"You were the one who proposed to include him into our relationship in the first place," said Renjun.

"Don't forget to eat, I don't want you to faint again," said Jeno placing new meat on his little plate.

"Jeno!"

"What? It was that or you starting an affair with him behind my back, I'd rather knew what's going on."

"You had kissed him."

"Why not? You had kissed him too. Are you the only one with the right to kiss other people than me?" asked Jeno when Renjun felt like slapped.

It hurt even more because Jeno was right.

"But I hate it when you both are kissing, it hurts," he said.

"Don't you think it hurts when Jaemin is kissing you?" asked Jeno causing Renjun to open his mouth then close it again.

"What should we do?" asked Renjun not looking at Jeno.

"I'd propose to include him into us, he's a nice boy, really lonely to be honest and has an undeniably crush on you, besides I've noticed there's less bitterness in you when Jaemin is around, your eyes are glowing, you're happy. If I were a decent guy, I'd let you date him but I'm not... I want to lead my life with you," said Jeno so confidently Renjun was stunned. "Jaemin is let's say the bridge between us, he's romantic and loves deep stuff like you, but he's also confident and knows exactly what he wants, I've also noticed we're not arguing that much when he's around."

Thank you so much for your beautiful support, what do you think about Noren finally talking things out? What will Renjun say to Jeno's idea?

Much <3