27 one chapter

"Oh!" was all Renjun could say.

"Can't we just date, the three of us, game over, happy end?" asked Jaemin bitterly.

"I'll see how he's doieng?" muttered Renjun jumping out walking around the car. "Are you ok?" he asked coming to Jeno who was still inhaling sharply.

Really, Renjun should find out how to help his boyfriend not admire how hot he looked liked in the sleeveless t-shirt that was revealing the side parts of his chest.

A car with loud music stopped right next to them.

"Hi hun, need a ride?" Renjun looked up to see three girls in glittering dressed, they looked as if they had just left a club.

"Actually yes, would be nice," said Jeno smiling shyly.

Actually what? Please repeat? - Renjun felt his jaw falling.

Do you want to lay down another cheerleader or what?

"What now?" asked Jaemin coming out.

"It's Na Jaemin! Na Jaemin!" the girls began to squeal so Renjun covered his ears.

"We can definitely drive your wherever your want, us three, the three of you," said the girl at the steering wheel.

"They're my boyfriends," said Jeno so suddenly Renjun and Jaemin sat him stunned looks.

The girls were watching them just blinking for a while then one smiled awkwardly.

"Sure so... where do you want to go?"

"Me to my sister's house," said Renjun. "You two can go wherever you like,"
he said walking to the girls' car.

"But her husband is a jerk and hates you!" shouted Jeno.

"Not a bigger jerk than you!" hissed Renjun not looking at his boyfriend.

"Ok, let's go there," said Jeno closing his car, all three jumping on the backseat where they were watched by the girls suspiciously. Renjun was sweating all over, can this night end like right now, finally.

He gave them the address of his sister when Jeno called Mark asking if he could find a way to pick their car up.

The girls were quiet, after the events all Renjun ever wanted was to relax, soon they stopped in front of the house in the suburbs. He thanked the girls, then all three walked to the door pressing the doorbell, his heat bering fast again.

The lock sounded, a moment later Doyoung was in the door, his glasses falling to the edge of his nose, his checked pajama hidden under a brown night robe.

"Renjun?" he breathed out. "My children are sleeping, are you willing to wake the family up in the middle of the night and this this... and Na Jaemin!"
he asked fixing his glasses watching the boy.

"Yes yell it louder so the whole neighborhood can hear," said Jaemin miserably passing him walking into the house.

"Where do you think you will go?" asked Doyoung.

"My room," muttered Renjun when Doyoung sighed.

"If it wouldn't be about the wellbeing of my children who need to be in good shape for school tomorrow, I'd yell you out of the house, but ok, go upstairs and don't dear to wake anyone up."

"Sure," Renjun sighed, why from all people in the world has his sister to marry Doyoung.

He left his shoes in the hall waiting for Jeno who was still dizzy.

"Is he drunk?" asked Doyoung.

"Just tired ok," said Renjun leading the boy up to the room he had been living in for half a year before him and Jeno had moved in together.

He knew Doyoung was homophobic, but he wished to see his sister in the morning, maybe she could help him to find a reason in this chaos, give some advice.

He climbed the stairs walking into the room, the bad was really small, he had forgotten, ok, they will cuddle tighter.

Jeno sighed falling on the mattress, Jaemin laid down as far from Jeno as possible when Renjun sat on the edge of the bed not sure wath to do.

"Can you please lay down and cuddle?" asked Jaemin.

"I need a shower," said Renjun finding his old pajamas in a drawer, walking to the bathroom quietly. He left them alone again, although he shouldn't, so he sneaked back to see them lying in the same places far from each other so he breathed in again.

Great, he will never trust any of them again, triangles were just trouble, as if anyone could stand that for more than a week and not go insane. He took a quick shower then tip toed back.

"Uncle, shh, here!" the quiet voice of Helen made him stop.

Despite Doyoung being a jerk his kids were adorable.

"Hi sweetheart," he said crouching down when she came to hug him. "You need to sleep or your father will be mad."

"But uncle I've missed you and you reading for me," she raised a book.

"Ah!" Renjun sighed.

If Doyoung will catch them, but from the other side who could say not to Helen.

"Ok, one chapter then you have to go to sleep," he said opening his door letting her in, she looked like a princess in her long pink night dress.

Thank you for your beautiful support. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about the boys ending up in Renjun sister's house?

Much <3