9 pink light

"Hey, shh calm down, don't cry," whispered Jaemin closing the door coming to him pulling him into his arms, the arms he didn't want to accept, as they felt too right.

"He's so," whispered Renjun.

"He's an idiot, I know," Jaemin sighed.

"Why am I with him for so long?" asked Renjun using his hands to dry his tears off.

"I don't know Renjun, you have to answer it for yourself," muttered Jaemin caressing his cheeks looking at him with the same sad eyes.

"Will you come tomorrow night?" asked Renjun leaning at the tails.

"No Renjun, this was... a one time stupidness that will never happen again, don't cry, beautiful Renjun, I will stay in touch with you, be your friend, but you have a boyfriend. As long as you have one I won't be anything more than a friend," whispered Jaemin kissing the top of his head.

"But I need you," begged Renjun pulling him closer, Jaemin's hands sliding down his back along his hips and sides.

They suddenly started kissing so sparkly again, Renjun unable to stop. What as going on with him? What was he doing, but Jaemin's lips were filling him completely. Both were making out more and more fiercely grinding at each other, till he gave out a moan, he needed to be quiet, Jeno couldn't hear, he couldn't catch them, or know. Jaemin's body becoming one with his so smoothly. The wall supporting him fortunately, when he dug his nails in the boy's hips, tying his best to not to scream, Jaemin's moves harder, his lips deeper, going down Renjun, as they had barely space to breath, their bodies becoming slippery from sweat, both holding on against each other, Jaemin's arms slipping on the tails when he tried to support himself. Renjun buried his head in Jaemin's neck biting his skin to not to scream, when they were rocking harder, deeper. He let go off Jaemin's skin with his teeth, but sucked all over his neck definitely leaving marks but nothing mattered anymore, when they were swinging in a matching rhythm till they came causing a thunder under Renjun's skin, when he was falling into one million stars behind a galaxy.

He needed long moments to come back, his heart racing, his body and skin one mess sticking to Jaemin's skin, the boy watching him, his eyes filled with naughty starlight glitters, he was smiling, so Renjun smiled back. They were catching their heavy breaths then Jaemin's lips connected with his for a long long kiss, he thought he will come again, even if he couldn't he needed time to rest.

"I'll go," Jaemin's body moved from his, Renjun was watching him till he left the bathroom, this sight so perfect he could only stare. No he wasn't in love with his boyfriend's crush, he couldn't.

He inhaled sharply before entering the bedroom, he saw Jaemin had lied down on the edge of the bed as far from Jeno as possible, that Jeno was waring his glasses sunken in his phone screen.

Renjun shivered when he crawled on the bed sliding under the duvet.

"I'm sorry Jeno I..." he had no idea what to say when Jeno slammed the phone on the bedside table.

He knew. Renjun must have smelled like sex and Jaemin's skin, he knew, he could have heard it from the bedroom, they should have taken a shower, but wouldn't it be more obvious, right?

"Can you both cuddle me again?" he said so that both skipped closer, he felt Jeno hugging him from the back, his hand resting on his hip, Jaemin moved closer till he was there again, perfectly fitted into Renjun's body, so Renjun raised his leg over the boy's hip, his face cuddling into Jaemin's chest, his hand caressing over Jaemin's abs, so he kissed his sweat salty chest again. Jaemin placed his palm on Renjun's belly, when the boy couldn't stop thinking trying to analyze who's hand he needed more, who's was better, the one on his tummy, or the one on his hip. Strangely tonight he needed them both.

It was the strangest morning in Renjun's life, really, he woke up to find the bed empty. Was last night? Has all of it, he wondered. I hope not. He was trying his best to shake it off, pretend the rough pictures rolling through his head weren't true, yet his body was exhausted, his skin sticky dry, the bed carried so many smells, Jeno's and a really foreign one, that was making him slightly dizzy. He moved up rubbing his eyes scanning the bedroom to find his yesterday's clothes on the floor. Fine, maybe they had left, he won't be going through the struggle of facing them, he felt dirty, embarrassed, unworthy in his own skin, when he walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was refreshing, really refreshing, Renjun was even taking extra time to brush his teeth, comb his hair, shave. He looked like new, at lest the boy in the mirror did, Renjun wasn't sure if it was actually him, he seemed a stranger.

He took some clothes out, other jeans to trainers, one of Jeno's hoodies, that was super oversized, but Renjun had the urge to hide in his clothes, he needed to roll the sleeves up to find his palms, as they were downing in it.

A moment later he opened the bedroom door to hear voices in the kitchen, his heartbeat jumping up uncontrollably.

Thank you for the feedback and support that always makes me happy, you really make my days. Also I hope the New Year will bring you happiness💚

What do you think about Renmin's moment? How will the boys' morning after look like?

Much <3