1 breaking point

"Renjun how about visiting the swingers club downtown, my work colleague said it's a lot of fun, refreshing for a boring relationship?" asked Jeno.

It was early in the morning, Renjun was ready to go to the office, but Jeno was still lying on the bed watching his phone screen smiling to himself.

"I've told you something about it, it's not for honest people, a real relationship contains two people, not there or more," Renjun raised his voice.

"Once you could have fun," whispered Jeno when Renjun felt like slapped.

He walked to the bed sitting down on the mattress leaning over his boyfriend's phone to see him watching some photos, of course, a photoshoot of shirtless Na Jaemin, Renjun's insides twisted in an unpleasant way.

"Is this this thing attractive to you?" he asked pointing at Jaemin's trained abs.

"Very," Jeno grinned raising his brow. "Imagine having this in bed."

"If you don't want me why are you here?" asked Renjun stunned.

"I love you babe," Jeno sent him an air kiss his eyes still fixed to the phones screen. "Renjun wouldn't you consider going to the gym, I mean there's not much hope, but you could probably have some like these too?" asked Jeno when Renjun jumped up.

"I will break up!" he shouted.

"No you won't you need me too much," Jeno giggled.

"For what? Sharing the rent! Don't you think there are people out there who want to share a flat?" asked Renjun.

"You have a double bed here."

"I don't care!" hissed Renjun.

"Renjun would you at least wear this?" asked Jeno turning the phone to him to show a photoshopped picture of Jaemin wearing girls' underwear.

"Your perversions are getting out of hand! I'm tried seriously!" said Renjun.

He took the breakfast he had prepared for himself, the bag with documents.

It will be another long day, another one starting with a painful split inside him, the constant doubt whether he should end this relationship because it was so toxic, what was keeping him here anyway?

Jeno could go and try to find a guy like Jaemin, good luck with that, Renjun was trembling from fury when he reached the door, the elevator.

Jeno had the car, ok, he could used public transportation like today.

Ok, the crowd in the subway was insane, when he jumped in some minutes later. The wagon so stuffy he barely had room to breath especially as all the people were towering over him. Can't you go to the gym Renjun, or wear this, and that, dye your hair dreamy pink, actually Renjun can't you magically change into Na Jaemin, he thought clenching his fists.

He wasn't even relieved when he left the train following the crowd to the exits along walls with huge posters of celebrities, between them one of Na Jaemin. High school girls were surrounding it taking selfies with it, when Renjun stopped for a moment watching the man on the photo trying to guess what was so special about him, that he had cast an awful spell over his boyfriend.

He gave it in when someone bumped into him so he hurried down the corridor getting out of the passerby's way. He reached his office a minute before work start just to avoid being told off by his boss, he was out of breath, tried, when he sat behind the desk in front of the computer screen. He hated this job - programmer of a company exporting sports equipment to China, sometimes they were also using him as a translator for some extra money. How long will he stand this, till an opportunity appears Renjun, bullshit there's no opportunity, he thought trying his best to concentrate, but he was so unproductive today.

The day was nearly over, deep darkness behind the windows when Renjun turned the computer off sighing loud, he was exhausted, super exhausted, his boss came in the afternoon leaving a pile of work for him he has just fished right now.

His problems growing taller, he should rest more, his head dizzy when he started to pack slowly pulling the zipped up hoodie over his fragile body. Got to the gym Renjun, he thought catching his reflection in the black screen, of course he would look curiously funny, with his hight and a packed up body, wider than taller.

He was ready to go when his phone screen lit up.

Jeno, he leaned over to read the text.

'I went to the Swingers Club with my colleague, if you like you can join the fun here's the address.'

Renjun's insides froze when he was standing there reading the message over and over again not able to understand till something like a fury broke out, when he grabbed the computer screen slamming it through the room, the pieces flying in all directions, but he didn't care demolishing everything he cloud reach, everything he could catch.

"What are you doing!" it was the security guard shouting when Renjun felt fear, he started to run, to ran like crazy passing the entrance, finding his way out of the building, through the road, down a street, disappearing into the night.

Thank you for the amazing feedback on the intro, you are the best💕💕

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1, what do you think about about Noren's relationship? What will happen to Renjun now?

Much <3