5 playground

"Renjun?"

He jumped up hearing his name, he had been sitting on a ramp skaters were using to do tricks, watching the sky, small lights of planes. He always wanted to travel somewhere far, fairly far from here.

"Hi," he said watching the boy who was wearing a silky shirt, a long checked black-white coat to torn jeans, a cup of coffee black as night in his hand, the pink hair becoming lavender-orange in the gloom of the milky lamps. Renjun suddenly remembered all this creepy scenes in yaoi mangas, when the handsome heartthrob arrives.

Jaemin just needed the wind playing in his hair, cherry blossoms dancing in the air all around him, Renjun stop, he begged his mind. He must have been purple when Jaemin stopped right in front of him, so close their shoe tips touched.

"Hi Renjun," Jaemin smiled when Renjun felt he's weak in the knees.

Hey wasn't he actually cried out, mad, heartbroken, jealous, his boyfriend back there in the flat lying down the apparently hottest guy in the city.

Total bullshit, the hottest guy was right here inches from him watching him with a burning expression causing Renjun to almost run from his thoughts.

"Stop," he begged.

"Why?" asked Jaemin still grinning.

"You're making me uncomfortable."

"I'm just enchanted beautiful Renjun," Jaemin lowered his gaze stepping further from him when Renjun's body was sending him all the craziest signs.

"I've brought you something to cheer you up," said Jaemin nodding his had towards the entrance to the playground. Renjun saw a guy in black running their way. He placed something on the ground then left the place quickly.

"Who was...''

"My assistant," Jaemin smiled.

"And wha..." Renjun froze noticing a black hover-board on the ground.

"Wow I always wished!" he said glancing at Jaemin who chuckled in a cute way.

"Try it out!" he said so Renjun jumped on it.

He has bend skating when he was a teen, so it wasn't that tricky, yet he was struggling with balance a little but soon he was riding rounds at the playground giggling and giving out happy shouts.

Jaemin leaned against the playground's fence watching him drinking his coffee slowly when Renjun was riding around.

"Jaemin it's great!" he shouted, the speed giving him relief, he felt like a child again, so happy, unbothered, lightless, all problems somewhere else.

"Come try," he said racing towards Jaemin stopping abruptly, so abruptly he almost fell, he wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck to avoid a fall, his heartbeat becoming completely crazy. He also felt Jaemin's hands around his waist supporting him, his face inches away from Jaemin's shoulder, his coat, the smell of his cologne becoming so significant, Jaemin's skin so reachably close, the fluffy pink hair becoming ticklish on his face.

Renjun let go, he told himself off, yet he was still here in this position unable to let go, a few more seconds, not yet.

"Amazing!" a voice almost made him fall for real, he lost balance but Jaemin caught him supporting him on the board.

His heart almost falling out of his chest from fear, when he turned around to see Jeno standing on the playground meters from them watching them with so much anger, his gaze hurt.

"Is this the jerk?" asked Jaemin letting go of Renjun covering him from Jeno.

"Are you touching my boyfriend?" asked Jeno his voice low.

Renjun was so frightened, he grabbed Jaemin's sleeve squeezing it in his trembling hand.

"I bet if you call him boyfriend you should treat him right," said Jaemin raising his head proudly.

Jeno laughed sarcastically.

"Says who?" he asked coming closer.

"Renjun's friend," Jaemin's voice was confident, him and Jeno were watching each other like rivals while Renjun wished to hide somewhere preferably out of reach.

His sister's house might be a good option for tonight, even if her husband didn't like him much.

"Since when are you Renjun's friend?" asked Jeno.

"None of your business," Jaemin stayed stone cold.

Jeno rubbed his neck nervously.

"Renjun come home!" he said.

"No, you have this guy over there, go back to him!" said Renjun his voice faint.

"Me... Can't you differ a joke from reality Renjun?" asked Jeno his eyes stone cold. "Or are you completely out of your mind cheating on me with a shitty soap opera actor?"

"I'm not cheating!" shouted Renjun.

"Leave," Jaemin clenched his fists.

"He's still my boyfriend, right Renjun?" Jeno move a few steps their way. "Come here now!"

Renjun was barely breathing, he should run, right?

"Come leave the jerk, I had a lot of guest rooms in my house you can chose whatever you like," said Jaemin turning to him.

"You're so washed out of any morality, really TV people," Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Renjun," Jaeno was looking at him when Renjun felt he will start to cry.

"I'm going to my sister," he said his chin trembling.

"If you want a threesome with Jaemin ok, we can have one," said Jeno so suddenly that Renjun and Jaemin opened their mouths then closed them again.

Thank you for the amazing support on this story you are so great💚

I'm glad you liked Jaehyun's character. What do you think about today's chapter, Jaemin coming to cheer Renjun up? What about Jeno's offer? What will they do?

Also all my prayers go to Haechan😢😢, I hope he'll get better soon and will be taken care off by the people around him and NCTzens.

Much <3