6 three for supper

"Come Renjun this guy is crazy!" Jaemin took his sleeve pulling him towards the gate of the playground.

"I'd rather have one with Jaehyun, but I love you so much Renjun, I can stand that guy for you," said Jeno what caused Renjun to turn his way.

"Renjun!" Jaemin was begging when Renjun felt cold sweat.

"So?" Jeno raised his brow.

"Renjun," whispered Jaemin when Renjun felt that his heart will leave his chest.

"He... he's still my boyfriend," he whispered.

"Will you really stay here with him? What if he will hurt you?" asked Jaemin.

"He... he won't he will just talk a lot."

"What if this other guy is still there?" asked Jaemin Renjun's stomach made a twist.

"He left an hour ago, you couldn't decide, so he told me to call once you're ready," muttered Jeno.

"Would you do it for Renjun? I bet you're dying to get into my boyfriend's pants," said Jeno when Renjun's cheeks became deeply red.

"I'd push you off the stairs preferably," said Jaemin hate burning in his eyes when he looked Jeno's way.

Jeno just laughed, maybe he was sociopathic or... Renjun had no idea.

His eyes met Jaemin's a strange silence filled the playground when they were watching each other, Renjun's heart almost stopped beating.

"Renjun if you really want to try I can do it for you, only for this night, and only if both of you are agreeing on it," said Jaemin seriously.

Renjun's stomach made a flip. Hasn't he pictured doing things to Jaemin, but this imagination never included Jeno.

"I know he was a perv," said Jeno triumphantly.

"You're such a pig! Just shut up, I'm not speaking to you!" Jaemin looked at Jeno like at something really disgusting.

"Ok," whispered Renjun so suddenly. "Ok just... let's do it!" he jumped from the board as it became dangerous, his legs were so weak they barely carried him.

"Do you want to?" asked Jaemin.

"Ok," Renjun bit his lips.

He grabbed the board leaving the playground, man was it heavy. Jaemin hurried to take it from his hands.

"What?" he asked.

Jaemin stayed silent when he was walking right next to him, Jeno following them. They were still silent when they took the elevator up to the flat. Renjun's head spinning, so he entered the living room then sat down at the dining table as he couldn't stand any longer.

"Do you have some music?" asked Jaemin walking to a CD player, Renjun has beed collecting CD's since teenage years, he really loved them.

"What is your favorite?" asked Jaemin turning to him when Jeno entered the room, he seemed happy.

"'No Longer' by NCT 127," whispered Renjun when Jaemin found the CD putting the stereo on, the delicate melody filled the room.

"So romantic, not kinky?" asked Jeno.

Jaemin ignored him completely, he was smiling to Renjun when he walked around the table sitting down on a chair next to him.

"Let's prepare supper, talk a bit, feel in into the atmosphere," he said.

"Why waste time?" Jeno tapped the table top with his fingers.

"Ok," Renjun jumped up racing into the kitchen.

Jaemin hurried behind him, they heard Jeno groaning, a moment later a heavy-metal melody was on banging through the flat.

"How are you standing him honestly?" asked Jaemin sighing.

"I don't know," Renjun blushed.

They began to prepare the food when Jeno came in sitting down at the kitchen table observing them.

He was finishing the grapes Jaehyun had left spitting the seeds out in a really similar way.

Renjun tried to ignore. Has Jeno always been so highly annoying or was it just now?

Did he really want to turn Renjun off, to make him leave, or was it his way of being?

Soon a nice supper was on the dining table, Jaemin had changed the music to the smooth ballad again, Jeno wasn't pleased yet he pretended it's all ok.

"Actually you're more handsome on screen, in real life you're just average," said Jeno watching Jaemin's face carefully when Renjun almost spat his food out.

"At lest I'm average, you're levels below average," Jaemin sent Jeno a competitive glance.

Jeno clenched his fists.

"But we're both agreeing that Renjun is a beauty," said Jaemin turning to the boy who wished to hide under the table for real.

"He's so so," Jeno shrugged.

"Priceless," muttered Jaemin smiling sarcastically lifting the wine glass. "Cheers for the biggest asshole in the universe," he said looking at Jeno.

"Cheers for the not so handsome actor who's just average," said Jeno raising his glass.

"Cheers for..." stuttered Renjun both turning his way. "For... for Renjun," he whispered.

Jaemin and Jeno tried to keep a straight face but failed giggling madly when Renjun lowered his head, will he really survive this experiment.

The supper became long, Renjun wasn't really able to eat from nervousness, yet Jaemin and Jeno seemed to have a rather enjoyable time, or were they pretending?

"Come, let's dance," said Jaemin raising from the chair stretching his hand out towards Renjun who opened his mouth then closed it again.

Jeno got up too fixing his hair, his smile confident.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback because you're so amazing and Christmas is coming soon I decided to post the new chapter earlier

What do you think about the boys ending up in Noren's flat? Will they really do it?

Much <3