23 hidden message

"She's fine, she's ok. Yes, it gave our relationship a swing," whispered Mark lowering his head, his hands were trembling on the keyboard when he was checking the computer.

He wasn't telling the truth, Renjun could see it.

"I think we decided we'll be cleverer than love, but it always proves to have the upper hand in this game," muttered Renjun glancing at the photo again.

Were they arguing, was she screaming, smashing plates in the kitchen, was he slowly drifting away to this other girl, becoming distant? Was he falling for the other one? Are you Renjun? Are you in love with Jeno and Jaemin, he ask himself sarcastically. Definitely not, he knew he wasn't in love with both, yet there was no clear choice in his heart right now.

"Wanna come tonight, to the swingers club?" asked Mark. "We will be there, I heard Jeno knows a guy there."

"The most handsome guy in the city?" asked Renjun ironically.

"Something like that," Mark giggled.

"He looks like your grandma's crush from a soap opera," Renjun sighed.

"For real?" Mark's jaw dropped.

"For real, you know this tape, leather jacket, loosely unbuttoned shirt, unnecessary jewellery, gel sticky combed back hair, so it always looks like shower wet, disgusting."

"Ewww man! That sounds awful," Mark rolled back on the chair screaming loudly.

"I'm telling you, he's hanging out with some other two, one is Chinese the other Japanese," said Renjun.

"Now I have to see this guy," Mark grinned.

Renjun shook his head both starting to giggle when the door opened to reveal the girl from the reception.

"Jeno has a break, he asks if you'd like to join him in the pool," she winked.

"Pool?" Mark laughed. "It's my work time you know."

"He will have some underwater wight lifting training with a client, but it starts in half an hour," she laughed leaving the office.

"He makes pretty good money by now, is really liked by the clients," Mark got up. "Let's make his break difficult," he winked leaving the room when Renjun sighed.

Should he pretend he's not feeling well again, but he followed Mark trough the club.

There were always this type of people who were buying a monthly entry card, yet were spending the time here browsing the Internet on the customers' computers for hours, just to brag in front of their friends that they're attending a fitness centre. That would be me, he thought giggling, imagining how he would actually sneak in with a pile of books, hiding in a comfortable corner rather than making miles on the treadmill.

A dancer should be fit, he taught, but you're not a dancer Renjun, just a hopeless dreamer.

Mark took the stuff card out opening a passage to the pool so they sneaked through. The sun was glittering in the water, whoever had build this long pool at the edge of the magnificent city view was a dreamer too, thought Renjun when his gaze was caught up by the boy doing rounds in the water swimming strongly.

"Go Jeno!" cheered Mark clapping when Renjun noticed Jeno's trowel on a hammock chair, he sat down watching how Jeno reached the pool end leaning at it smiling to Mark.

"Tonight 8:30, are you two up for it?" asked Mark when Jeno's smile faded.

"No man, Renjun needs to rest, he's not so good," Jeno's glance fell on him so Renjun focused his eyes on the floor as it became so uncomfortable.

"One more round, I bet you can be even quicker, I'll measure the time," said Mark glancing at his watch when Jeno chuckled turning around pushing off the pool wall. Renjun sighed, when Jeno's phone he was sitting next to lit up with a new message.

Jaemin: 'My plane lands at 7:15 let's meet around 8:00, keep it secret from Renjun.'

He felt cold sweat falling down his back his heart speeding up uncontrollably.

"Renjun is everything ok?" asked Mark.

"I... I'll go home, I need some rest," said Renjun jumping up.

"I'll bring you to the door."

"No I'm fine!" said Renjun turning around leaving quickly.

He was trembling, some new hollow opened. Keep it secret, of course keep it secret from Renjun. So they have been a thing already. When were they planning to tell him, maybe yesterday, but he had fainted, so Jeno decided to spare him for two more days.

He hated them she much, so so much when he stopped in the middle of the corridor.

"Renjun!" Mark was running his way. "Jeno asks if he should drive you home."

"No I'm fine. Mark, can we meet in the swingers club tonight, but don't tell Jeno," he said so suddenly.

"Why?"

"Listen he... he's cheating on with some, I don't want to talk about it, I just need something... else," he said when Mark's jaw fell.

"For real?" he asked shocked. "Jeno cheating, but he... he loves you."

"No Mark he doesn't, not anymore, not anymore."

"Sure Renjun I can pick you up."

"I will be in the library two streets from here ok? Pick me up after your work."

"Ok, I'll give you my number," Mark took his phone out.

Renjun nodded saving his number.

Actually he could find someone in the swingers club, definitely not the most handsome guy in the city, but this other guy who had given him the game, was his name Winwin. He was Chinese too, maybe they could actually talk, he hasn't spoken in his native language for ages.

"See you," Mark waved to him ho Renjun nodded leaving quickly.

Thank you for all the support, I hope you liked the chapter.
What do you think about the message Jeno received from Jaemin? What about Renjun's idea to go to the club to find a different guy? Will he pull it through?

Much <3