14 a game for three

"B-b-b," stuttered Renjun.

"Come Renjun," Jaemin pulled him from the table when he was walking behind him cuddling the box to his chest.

Why wasn't Jeno here, he should be here cheating, should be lying, it would be so much easier to leave him, why hasn't he given Renjun a reason to break up, just one definite argument.

They stopped outside the club, it was too quiet, Renjun hands tightened on the box.

"Why are you disappointed?" asked Jaemin.

"I'm not," Renjun bit his lips.

"But you're upset."

"He should be here! This makes me the bad one, when it's him who is bad!" said Renjun.

Right it's Jeno who had a crush on Jaemin, who was perverted, who was bringing Jaehyun over, proposing a threesome, not him Renjun, who was having sex with Jaemin with Jeno listening behind the wall.

"I'll bring you home," whispered Jaemin walking to the van, the car park crowded, some paparazzi already in font of it, all flashes going off so Renjun panicked covering his face with the stupid box.

He saw Jaemin ignored opening the door, so he hurried towards the van then fell on the backseat resting his head on Jaemin's shoulder closing his eyes. A moment later their eyes met when Renjun released he was sill cuddling to this freaking perverted box, so he placed it one the seat far from his side.

Jaemin was completely quiet, so Renjun found his phone putting the earphones in playing the song 'My Van'. Hasn't it been a dream to ride in one of these celebrity vans, behind darkened windows with the it-guy of the generation? Why was it all so sad, so wrong, like cut through.

"We're here," Jaemin was watching the window, his face so serious.

"Ah!" Renjun moved up. "Can you come?"

"No I have told you something about it," Jaemin closed his eyes.

Renjun lowered his head walking out of the van, turning around to see Jaemin's sad gaze. Couldn't Jaemin just help him reach the door of his flat, just bring him to the living room where they had been slowly kissing last night, just wrap him up in his closeness in their king size bed. He was sad, so sad, yet so excited, something impossibly tempting opened up inside him when he pressed floor 8 in the elevator.

Fireflies dancing in his stomach when he took the key out opening the door sneaking in, leaving the shoes in the hall, the jacket on the hanger. The bedroom door was open, Jeno was wearing a bathrobe and glasses when he was playing in his phone.

He actually looked cute, Renjun couldn't help, even his acne cute, Renjun stop, he begged, a smile moving to his cheeks.

"Hi," Renjun walked in stopping in front of the bed.

"Jaehyun had just left," said Jeno blankly.

"I have been in the swingers club, Jaehyun had told me you weren't there," said Renjun causing Jeno to look up from the phone screen.

"At least you had a great night," Jeno hissed focusing his eyes back one the phone.

"Do you listen to me! I was there to cheek if you..." started Renjun, but the doorbell rang causing him to jump up.

"Oh it's Jaehyun," said Jeno sarcastically walking out of the bed throwing the phone on the duvet, it was still lit up and Renjun's heart double skipped when he noticed his photo on the lock screen.

Jeno crossed the room fixing his bathrobe heading to the front door.

"What?" he asked unpleasantly when Renjun ran there to see Jaemin walking into their flat smiling shyly.

"Renjun you forgot this," he whispered raising the box when Renjun's eyes widened in shock.

"Um I... don't need this," he rubbed his neck, temptation raising so suddenly.

"I thought you and your boyfriend want to have a little fun," Jaemin's cheeks became purple.

"Don't you remember Renjun doesn't want me between his butts," said Jeno darkly walking to the kitchen searching through the cupboards.

"So let's play it together," said Jaemin so suddenly his face became fierily red.

"Go ahead I'll leave for a walk," muttered Jeno slamming a cup on the kitchen table.

"I thought you're not the type to give in so quickly," Jaemin raised his brow.

Jeno sighed, he was watching Jaemin with a mixture of hate and regret, when Renjun was hot and cold, were they for real.

"Fine," muttered Jeno turning to the bedroom, Jaemin followed, he simply opened the box spilling the cubes on the duvet right in the middle of their bed.

"That's imaginative," said Jeno taking a few out. "Too imaginative," he said when Jaemin turned to Renjun who was still stunned, he has thought Jaemin wasn't up for another night or has he planned it all out, a way of seducing, of being the third angle that will slowly sufficiently change Renjun's heart for good.

Jaemin's eyes carried mischief, he was up for an adventure when he fished a cube out showing it to them.

"Let's start here," he said.

"H-H- wh-hw-a..." stuttered Renjun.

"What?" Jaemin giggled.

"Who should be the person in the middle?" he asked.

"You for sure," Jeno winked.

"I will not!" Renjun boiled over.

"We're not fancy to do anything to each other I despise this guy," said Jaemin. "So there in no other option."

Renjun let the air our loudly.

Thank you for all your amazing support, it's so sweet

What do you think about Noren's meeting? What about Jaemin coming back with the box?

Btw, Have you watched Norenmin's vlives?

Much <3