35 audition

"Can I use your computer, it's just one page?" he asked an hour later walking to Johnny's desk.

Sure, his colleague smiled so Renjun opened the file he had spent to the man's computer. He tried to cover it from Johnny's sight pressing print quickly, his body filling with thrills. Maybe it was stupid, his sister hasn't answered, so she and Doyoung will never take him. But Jaemin will right? Only if he chooses to break up with Jeno what he... yes, couldn't do. So he needed to pay for a hostel, manage all alone, he should be looking for a place or something.

"Thanks," Renjun took the paper out of the printer leaving the office quickly.

The negotiations with the sponsor went well for his boss, all thanks to him, but had received anything for it, no, not even a fuck yourself Renjun.

He was trembling madly running to the elevator pressing the last floor storming the office ignoring the secretary, knocking to his boss's door opening without being asked to come in.

"Mr. Huang, what is it?" asked the man.

"Here, please sign this," said Renjun slamming the papers on the table.

His boss rubbed his eyes then put his glasses on. Will Jeno be like this when he grows old, no, definitely more handsome, stop it Renjun, he begged himself breathing in and out watching how the man was reading the document.

"I guess you're tired and overworked, but I will not sign it."

"I want to quit!" said Renjun seriously.

"I'll leave it on my desk till tomorrow, you have time to think about it."

"I made a decision sir, thank you for all the time together," Renjun bowed down his voice trembling.

"As I sad, it will be on my desk till tomorrow, you still have time to think," said the man watching him in a tired way.

Renjun only bowed down then turned around storming out of the office, his head dizzy, he needed to grab a wall to not to faint again. Breath, he begged himself.

He never knew how he had found the way back to his office, there he began to pack all personal stuff.

"It's not over yet, the work day," said Johnny.

"I quit my job, it was nice to work with you, see you wherever," said Renjun waving to him smiling shyly grabbing his backpack, leaving the building in a hurry.

He was walking swiftly till he stopped at some playground feeling so weak he approached a swing sitting down.

What was he doing with his life, it has been a total mess a week ago before he had met Jaemin, yet now, it was so crazy.

Last night his boyfriend had been the best ever, tonight he will not be that nice knowing what he had done.

'Jaemin, can we meet?' he sent a text with trembling hands.

Why was he always turning to Jaemin in case of problems or difficulties, like to a safe place.

'Come to the king's palace after 7 pm, I'll be done shooting for today,' a message came so Renjun sighed.

It was 3:17, so much time left. He could walk to the fitness studio to Mark, help him to goof around, make some new layout for the website for them, maybe watch Jeno training. No, he would have to answer too many questions, maybe even confess about quitting the job, he couldn't imagine Jeno's disappointment. It won't be like last night Renjun, this was, like back to high school, nothing to last, don't be a fool.

What was left to do, sit here dangling with you small feet in the air, pretending you're a school boy with too much homework to do, yet not willing to go home yet, instead swing back and forth, watch the clouds imaging each plane above you could take your somewhere exciting, a better place. With Jaemin he could definitely travel a lot, as Jaemin was shooting movies in most amazing places, was going all around the world for promotions. If only he could let go of everything else here as easily as he had given in his work. But he had really hated it, the tight schedule, the monotone hours in front of the computer screen, the tiny humid office, his boss. He might never miss the old Audi, that could break into pieces any time, or the flat that was decent, ok, but nothing special. Even his clothes and private belongings, he could simply leave it behind. Everything, just a boy with acne, a prominent nose, a chocolate brown fringe, wearing glasses a lot. Just a boy he hated the most, his mean words, sharp comments, dishonesty and their twisted reality, just give in that boy and you'll be happy Renjun. He leaned his head against the metal of the swing. Just give in this boy.

"He's waiting for you here," Jaemin's assistant opened a door to a spacious room where the king had been spending his evenings discussing important matters with the close trustees.

Toady it was king's right hand director Han, both leaning above the screenplay laid out on the small table. Jaemin was sitting on the throne in a lazy pose while chewing on some potato crisps.

"He's here," said the assistant so Jaemin raised his head, his smile faded abruptly as if someone had turned off all the lights.

"Renjun!" he said jumping up running down the stairs pulling Renjun into his arms, lifting his face by his chin. "Have you decided."

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the story

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. What do you think of Renjun quitting his job and his plans to leave both guys he loves? What will happen during his meeting with Jaemin?

Also I have to tell you this story is nearing its end and there are only 4 more chapters left. The good news is right after this book I'll start a new Noren story which I'm excited to share with you soon, so stayed tuned for more info☺️☺️

Much <3