15 roll the dice

"Bu-Bu-t-t I can't decide who to have where," he said becoming so red.

"Jeno is your boyfriend, so he should be right there," Jaemin started to strip off his clothes when Jeno ran to the bathroom for lube and condoms, Renjun was stunned how they cooperated.

"No I... I'd rather have it the opposite way," he said grabbing the cube watching the three painted people unable to believe they will try out such craziness, all because of Jaehyun.

"Renjun, clothes," whispered Jaemin leaning in catching his lips in for a cute peck.

"Have I agreed on kissing my boyfriend?" asked Jeno.

"Renjun's lips are irresistible," Jaemin grinned wider, what, hasn't he been kissing the actress a few hours ago.

"They indeed are," Jaeno threw the bathrobe on the bed stripping completely before he spread a blanket on the floor when Jaemin helped him. Renjun was watching them stunned both so ready to participate in this madness, because of him, or for some mysterious reasons.

Wasn't Jeno still in love with Jaemin, wasn't this all to end up with him, when Jaemin will fall for Jeno so easily, when him, he could end this way, heartbroken, being the abandoned one in a spun of a second.

"Renjun," Jaemin tapped the blanket, he was finally undressing, his hands trembling what he tried to cover with a confident grin.

Renjun wanted to run away, yet a part of him needed to stay in this bedroom with these crazy people. Why? He couldn't answer when he stripped quickly not looking at them.

His heart was a mess, his skin goose bumps clod when he found his way between them on the blanket. Jaemin lit up his phone playing an upbeat hip hip song, his hands caressing down Renjun's back drawing a line over his spine.

Renjun closed his eyes, as it was easier to stand it without looking at the creamy light in the bedroom, Jeno's warm eyes watching him from underneath the fringe, Jeno's hands becoming significant on his thighs massaging smoothly, how only his boyfriend of four years could, as he knew him inside-out completely.

Jaemin kissed over his back, his shoulder blades, the crack of his neck, behind his ear, his lips slipped into Jaemn's lips so artfully, Jeno's lips were scattering the inner side of his thighs, hey this wasn't the figure on the cube, just a foreplay right? He could come right here, right now. Don't fall Renjun, don't give them the satisfaction of knowing how much their touch is defending you.

He was drowning in kisses - smooth, long, playful, kisses marking his body like alabaster paint leaving prints and lines, drawing flowers all over him, endlessly, when he leaned back towards Jaemin's lips, pulling Jaemin's chin in when he kissed deeper trying to forget what Jeno's lips were doing down there, sending him over the oral edge. They should stop right now, they should never stop, as Jaemin's kisses were more hungry than last night, Jeno's mouth rocked harder, stop.

"Here Renjun," Jaemin let go of his lips searching to for the cube lifting it in front of his blurring vision.

"Jeno! Jeno stop!" Renjun pulled his boyfriend up by his hair when Jeno moaned like a kitten cuddling his head into Renjun's belly, licking into his belly button.

Jaemin took a loud breath pressing his swollen lips to Renjun's shoulder sucking his skin in.

"Ok, um... we should have some rules, or something," Jaemin let go moving up taking his phone setting a timer grabbing a handful of cubes placing on the blaket.

Jeno's face was still in Renjun's tummy, Renjun's hands in his boyfriend's hair, playing with them a little, like Jeno loved to be treated. Jaemin was right making rules for their love games, right? He needed to find his place inside it, even if just for tonight, Renjun guessed it wasn't easy for him.

"Jeno do you freaking hear me! The moment the alarm sounds, we stop, then Renjun takes the next cube, we try it out till another alarm and so on, or we will break down completely," said Jaemin who was nervous, irritated, Renjun guessed, yet he was here despite it watching how Jeno was moving up kissing Renjun's body moment for moment till he touched his cheek with his sweet palms. These big hands Renjun had used to drown in in high school. Renjun stop, you have a total Jaemin, who needs to be equally pleased here.

"Ok, let's start," said Jeno glancing at Jaemin stoping his hands when he sent Renjun an air kiss, Renjun shamelessly blushing, like back then before the games, when Jeno was kissing him on the school's stand, where Renjun was cheering from the audience.

"Let's start," said Jaemin, he sounded pissed off, when the phone gave out a beeping sound, Renjun felt Jaemin pressing in, his eyes widening in shock. They were both same, right, the same, he thought when Jeon's lips were moving down his body till he was right there redoing the pleasure he had been into moments ago, yet it felt different with Jaemin penetrating him, a little bit disturbing. Jaemin was fast, rough, rougher than expected, or was it just his naivety, or no practice, not enough of practice, definitely not with boys, Renjun could feel it in the clumsy way Jaemin acted, yet it was somehow great, somehow cute. Jaemin had them both, they could teach him, he had the basic he could become so much better, right?

Yet it all faded, faded completely, the he was falling, dissolving in pleasure till the alam rang, Jaemin moved out with effort, he was panting loud. Renjun needed a moment to come back from this beautiful space, he sat up breathing in deeply.

"Renjun, Renjun the cube," begged Jaemin so he found a random one grabbed it pulling up, stopping in his hand, not really understanding the drawing in front of his eyes.

"What do we have here?" Jeno took it investigating from all sides. "This, Jaemin! Try this," he threw the cube to the other boy, Renjun's heart speeding up.

"I'm not a freaking yoga master!" complained Jaemin.

"I'm quite flexible," Jeno raised his brow.

"Fine!" hissed Jaemin throwing the cube through the room so hard it jumped off a wall when Renjun was trying to grab his quickened breath, they have that in mind, right, or had he understood the creepy drawing wrongly?

Thank you for your lovely feedback? I hope you enjoy the story. What do you think about Norenmin's second night together?

Much <3