36 dancer

"Actually not," Renjun blushed hard.

"How not!" Jaemin let go of him raising his voice. "I'm going crazy from fear while you... why are you here if you don't know! What do you want to tell me?" he asked offended.

"I quit my job," said Renjun seriously when Jaemin's jaw fell.

"Why?"

"I hate it."

"I know you do but... what will Jeno say?"

"I have no idea, I'm scared to tell him to be honest," whispered Renjun when Jaemin came to him pulling him into his arms again.

"Sit down we will think how to tell him."

Jaemin walked him to the throne both sitting on it, Renjun rested his head against Jaemin's shoulder, it was so nice.

Comfortable, warm, just perfect, Jaemin's scent of designer cologne, the edgy leather jacket he was wearing made his so sexy, really.

"You look like my king," whispered Renjun.

"Stop!" Jaemin blushed hard.

"What job was so bad Mr...?"

"Renjun," Renjun shivered when the director spoke to him, hasn't the man been one of the most famous directors worldwide.

"Mr. Han!" Renjun jumped up bowing down.

"Sit, he's a cool guy," Jaemin giggled when Renjun blushed hard cuddling back to Jaemin, Jaemin's hand playing on his knee caressing over it.

"I was a programmer for a sports equipment company," said Renjun quietly.

"What is your dream job?" asked Mr. Han when Renjun shivered.

"Right? What is it, even I don't know it," Jaemin was looking at him with amazement, as if he was a freaking masterpiece, why?

"Um... I... Um..."

"Renjun," Jaemin took his hand in his big warm palms caressing it lovingly.

"I always dreamt to be a dancer," whispered Renjun feelings so stupid.

It was his most kept secret, even Jeno had no idea he was training dancing after work in every spare hour.

Although last week he had no time it all went out of hand.

"Dancer?" asked Jaemin. "Can you dance?"

"Um," Renjun became even more frightened.

"Show us something," said Mr. Han smiling to Jaemin when Renjun trembled.

"Like right now?" he asked buffed.

"Yes, the king wants to see you dance, it's an order," Jaemin raised his brow leaning back on the throne.

Renjun glanced left and right hoping he had misheard it, but Jaemin was eying him up with excitement so he got up on weak legs.

He found a song on his phone he had prepared a routine to them walked to the middle of the spacious room, his heartbeat so crazily fast when he decided to start, whatever, they can laugh, it will be ok, he thought pressing the music on play, diving into it.

It was just him and the sad song about broken love, a love you can't contain, you don't want to abandon. He had mede this choreography thinking about him and Jeno trying to put their chaos into movement.

Right now he forgot the watching men, just told the story of his heartbreak, the tale of wishing to find real love, that was supposed to be something amazing, yet settled up in bitterness, still there was no way he could deny he loved his boyfriend with all his heart, he needed him like daylight. As much as he needed someone to look at him like Jaemin did when he stopped in a pose, the music still around him, when Mr. Han and Jaemin clapped loudly.

"Wow!" whispered Jaemin watching him like if he was precious.

"Thank you," Renjun bowed awkwardly.

"You're not only super handsome but also so talented," said Mr. Han.

"Really?" asked Renjun stunned.

"How about shooting a video for him now, of this routine? You can do it right? He will have a demo to present for dance auditions and celebrities looking for buck up dancers," said Jaemin so suddenly Renjun almost fell.

He returned to the throne sitting down shivering madly when Jaemin rubbed down his back calmingly.

"You're amazing beautiful Renjun, how could you been waisting your time there when you're a fulfilled masterpiece dancing, being, breathing," asked Jaemin watching him with the same fascination.

"Ah," Renjun laughed, Jaemin was impossible, really.

"Ley's do it! I'll ask the crew to come, we will need a few lamps here, the huge tapestry of the Chinese dragon behind him will be perfectly fitting to it," Mr. Han raised up.

"I have no money for it," whispered Renjun leaning to Jaemin.

"He's my friend he'll do it for free," said Jaemin leaning in pressing his lips on Renjun's neck sucking his skin in longingly. "Sorry I shouldn't you still have time to decide," Jaemin blushed pulling back.

"No I..." Renjun trembled turning to the boy while catching his lips in in a sloppy-wet way when they began to make out way to fiercely, as Renjun had missed these kisses so much.

Why don't have Jaemin exclusively for himself... you have a boyfriend at home, he will be so jealous, you would have been too! - Shouted the voice in his head when he stopped kissing Jaemin taking in deep breaths.

"We shouldn't right?" whispered Renjun lowering his head.

"I guess," Jaemin laughed. "But I need you too much, you need me too right?" he asked while kissing the side of Renjun's neck and jaw.

"Jaemin please I... I have to think straight and you and Jeno are not giving me any space overwhelming me from all sides and... How can I decided if you're both so great in it?" he asked becoming red.

"So don't," Jaemin raised his brow catching his lips in again.

"What?"

"Don't decide."

Thank you for your lovely support, I hope you're enjoying the story

Thank you for your lovely support, I hope you're enjoying the story. What do you think about Renjun exposing his dream to Jaemin and the Renmin moments?

Also last night I was finally able to watch Jaemin's drama. Have you seen it? I admire the natural way of he's acting😍

Much <3