22 simple

Jeno parked then opened the car door from his side, Renjun walked out but stumbled so Jeno caught him pulling him up, he wanted to carry him again but Renjun kept on walking by himself so Jeno was holding him under his arm firmly, giving him support all the way to the elevator where Renjun simply gave in allowing his body to take over when he rested his head against Jeno's chest almost dozing off. He should fight Jeno, break his nose or something, with the mosquito strength today, congrats Renjun, he thought sarcastically when the elevator stopped on floor 8, they moved the last meters to the door then though the hall, the living room. There was his bed so big and comfortable Renjun just fell on it.

"You better change into something comfortable," said Jeno opening the wardrobe. "I'll bring you some water, the lady said you have to drink a lot."

Renjun sighed getting up stumbling to the wardrobe, Jeno had left so he stripped off his clothes quickly pulling something on, wait, was it Jeno's hoodie again, he really should stop stealing his boyfriend's clothes, but they were like Jeno, so big he could wrap himself in them.

He pulled his pyjama pants on then found his shaky way to the bed lying down wrapping himself in the duvet.

"Renjun, drink it please," Jeno came hurrying from the kitchen carrying a glass so Renjun moved up reaching for it.

He emptied it with huge sips then fell back on the pillow.

"I'll be sleeping on the couch," said Jeno quietly.

"You hate me so much because I'm not Jaemin?" asked Renjun quietly.

"No Renjun, I thought you don't want me to sleep here."

"Go ahead call your boyfriend," said Renjun turning his back to Jeno who sighed loudly.

He moved up walking to the bathroom, Renjun's tiredness evaporated when he was listening to the running water imagining his boyfriend video calling Jaemin for online sex or pleasing himself in there, or maybe possibly him and Renjun... great Renjun, your imagination has it in it, but the door banged, a moment later Jeno was under the duvet placing his arms around Renjun.

"Good night, if you need anything just wake me up," whispered Jeno kissing his cheek.

Renjun sighed, he really wanted to be stronger yet not today, when he turned in bed placing his hand on his boyfriend's chest, moving his palm down his belly. Jeno had trained some nice abs lately, really do they had to be so hot, him and Jaemin, and certainly not his, out of reach, he sighed when Jeno pulled his t-shirt over his his head then lifted his chin till their lips met in a deep tongue filled kiss. Renjun should stop really, yet here he was allowing his boyfriend to kiss him passionately, the temperature in the room raising so rapidly. It took ages for them to part, Renjun's lips one fulfilled mess waiting for more when he was searching for his boyfriend's ones still kissing sloppily till Jeno pulled back hiding his face in Renjun's chest, so the boy cuddled to his hair. He giggled, they didn't even need to talk at least not now, because this man right next to him was so known, Renjun could tell where each mole on his body was locked, where each scar was, could recall his scent, the tone of his voice in the middle of the darkest night. Four yeas, that seemed liked a day yet were a lot, he couldn't just let go, he couldn't even if he wished to, even if Jaemin was so handsome and a celebrity he decided he will fight till his last breath to not to give away his man.

The day was crawling yet it seemed good, too good to be true despite the situation, Renjun was sitting in Mark's office in the fitness centre helping him with his computer.

"Don't you want to change to our company, the atmosphere here is more relaxed?" Mark pushed a box of sweets his way.

Renjun had a day off of work written out by the hospital doctors, so he had followed Jeno to his workplace, Jeno had even made breakfast for him, he really seemed to care so much, or was it just because Renjun was still weak and every person with just a little kindness in his heart would do so.

Maybe Jeno just pitied him.

"Done."

Renjun clapped restarting the computer.

"As good as new."

"You're a genius!" Mark grinned when Renjun leaned back on the chair his gaze falling on a photo in a golden frame Mark was keeping between his stuff, a picture of him and a pretty blonde girl, Mark's arm tightly wrapped around her his chin on her shoulder their eyes dreamy.

"How is she dealing with the other girl?" asked Renjun when Mark became self conscious.

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen you in the swingers club, I was looking for Jeno a few nights ago and I've seen you with her and a red haired girl," said Renjun when Mark's face became purple.

Thank you for the great feedback, you're keeping me strong.
What do you think about Noren's reunion? What will Mark tell Renjun?

Much <3