3 phone flirt

They had been inseparable since high school, always Jeno and Renjun, the perfect fit. Jeno was his first everything, he thought he will stay the only one, he still had some hope, despite all the wild things going on inside him when Jaemin's chauffeur stopped the car in front of his block of flats. It was almost dawn, they had bend sitting in that bar for ages. What has he just told Jaemin - his whole life story, has he drunk too much? Definitely, as he has been emptying one glass, another one while talking and talking, and talking, drowning in Jaemin's eyes, being watched as if he was a freaking masterpiece the whole time, even now, when Jaemin turned his way.

"Your phone number, I'd like to stay in touch," said Jeamin when Renjun's insides made a flip.

"I won't be able to call or text in jail," he whispered.

"Nonsense, you won't land in jail," Jaemin shook his head. "So?" he raised his brows.

Renjun stuttered his number out when Jaemin saved it with a wide grin.

"See you soon beautiful Renjun," muttered Jaemin sending him another million dollar smile and a message on his phone.

"Thank you, see you," whispered Renjun jumping out of the sports car, that dove off leaving him here, in the chilly cold of the first daylight appearing behind the tree line, when he needed some time to move his feet.

He hasn't felt like that for ages, last time on the first date, when Jeno had kissed him with tongue for the very first time, leaving him completely stunned on his terrace, or when Jeno had asked him out for prom bringing a huge rose bouquet Renjun could barely carry. This ticklish fireflies inside his stomach hasn't been there for ages, he had forgotten how they felt like.

He was still enchanted when he reached the house, took the worn out elevator up to floor 8 then sneaked into the apartment. The bedroom door was opened, Jeno was sleeping, his bare back uncovered by the duvet, when Renjun walked towards the kitchen putting some water up, opening a drawer, browsing through the collection of tea he had, finding jasmine-orange green tea for the morning, he wasn't even sleepy. Soon he will got to jail, in a few hours only, so he should at last enjoy the last moments of freedom. He prepared the tea, sat behind the kitchen table looking out of the window at the brightening sky.

He should be here sobbing, heartbroken and sad, afraid of all he awaiting punishment yet all he could sense were fireflies, dark-chocolate fine eyes, a little messy fluffy pink hair, Jaemin's eyelashes as long as the distance from Siberia to Gibraltar.

Jaemin who was wearing Tom Wellington's jewelry only.

Jaemin who has almost became a pro speed ice-skater, but an actors' agent has casted him during school voluntary work.

Jaemin who loved his coffee plain black.

Renjun decided he should leave the flat early, before Jeno will wake up, he never needed to know what had happened in the swingers club, he never wanted to find out, a part of him was still a heartbroken hurt boy. He never wanted to say goodbye.

'Hi how are you, I'm on my way to work, I'm going to jail soon wish me luck,' he texted Jaemin.

'Better jail than a bridge,' Jaemin sent him a ton of emojis.

'Good luck beautiful Renjun'

'Stop calling me beautiful!' Renjun shook his head.

'It's a fact.'

'Undeniable'

'Invincible'

'Obvious'

'Stop!'

Renjun was blushing hard, the people waiting for the train were watching him suspiciously, why was Jaemin doing it, embarrassing him, he should finally focus on the bitter reality around him, not a silly phone flirt with someone he has just met last night.

He was making it for revenge, if his boyfriend has cheated on him, stopped to love him, left because of that guy, yes that guy he was flirting with through text massages.

Renjun even smiled to himself, what would Jeno do to have Jaemin's number, he thought.

'I'm actually a lucky guy besides going to jail,' wrote Renjun down.

'Why?'

Shit! Shit, what to write back, he was hearing the train coming so he hid the phone.

Why? What should he say?

He stepped in with the crowd, there was barely any space to move, fine, it gave him some time to thing of a replay.

'Because jail is better than a bridge,' he wrote back hoping it's not sounding that unconvincing to Jaemin how it sounded to him.

But there it was his last station, a sick way up the stairs, the skyscraper raising in front of him, his lungs burning when he took a lot breaths in before entering. The tiredness of a sleepless night came over him when he barely had strength to conquer the long corridor.

"Mr. Huang, the boss wants you to see him," said a security, he was sounding so serious Renjun's knees bent.

He tottered to the elevators pressing the highest floor his heart so heavy.

Actually he was hangover, but he was so afraid that he sobered in seconds, barely able to reach the man's office, the secretary told him to go in, so he knocked opening the big oak door. His boss was in a bad mood it was obvious.

Thank you for the lovely support, you are the best :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Renjun falling for Jaemin? What will happen at his company?

Much <3