18 velvet couch

Jaemin's celebrity van was waiting right opposite to his work place, Renjun's heart speeding up. He had a long day, difficulties to focus again, he even wrote a program for a game app, where a cheerleader girl has been drown and kicked off a rock, hang up in the woods, stabbed, sliced, the list was endless.

"Hi beautiful Renjun," said Jaemin when Renjun jumped on the backseat cuddling to Jaemin's warm side quietly. The evening became chilly, his shirt was thin, he missed Jeno's oversized hoodies although he could steal one of Jaemin's today, right.

"Will you kiss me a lot?" he asked turning to Jaemin who laughed loudly.

"Maybe," he raised his brow.

"A lot," Renjun wrapped his arms tightly around Jaemin enjoying the warmth that was stilling the pain inside him. Seojie, really from all people in the whole wide world it had to be that bitch who had had his man first.

Ok, at least he had a reason to break up, a good one, he has been waiting for it, right.

"Jaemin can you kiss me now?" he asked turning to the boy who chuckled in a sweet way.

"Ok," he leaned in catching his lips in for a long tongue filled kiss Renjun enjoyed so much, the world became sparkly again, so much nicer for a moment, lightless.

"I have to leave the country for a few days tomorrow, I have a promotion in the US," whispered Jaeming causing Renjun to shiver when they pulled back. "But you can stay in my house if you like."

"But you won't be there," Renjun grabbed Jaemin's arm tighter.

"Just a few days," Jaemin sighed.

"Sure," Renjun lowered his head.

Was dating a celebrity really so compacted as Jaemin barely had time, always busy, always touring the world or shooting.

The van was rolling into the villa part of the suburbs behind some security fences. There was this big lit up house with hung widows and a tiny garden there.

A space so hidden Renjun would have never found a way in here without Jaemin.

They were quiet while leaving the van, entering, walking up a modern staircase to a bedroom on floor three. There was a couch from blue velvet in a niche between windows like a perfect reading spot, one Renjun would love to fall in with a book, sink into a fantastical world.

"A reading corner?" he asked.

"If you like," Jaemin grinned. "You can use anything in here."

"Thank you," Renjun felt his hands are sweating.

"Come cuddle," Jaemin smiled taking some clothes from the wardrobe, he changed into his pajamas quickly when Renjun sat down on the bed considering what to do, they were almost strangers yet they had lived like boyfriends for the past two days.

There was a whole Jaemin here ready to give him love and closeness, he should enjoy not think about the slut that has had his man first.

"I would love to be pure again for my first time to happen with the right and only one," whispered Renjun bitterly caressing the cold sheet.

"Come let's make it right, a sweet night, I'll kiss you and cuddle until you'll feel right," Jaemin smiled before connecting their lips delicately.

Here and now, Renjun pretend to be a pure boy, to be first touched by Jaemin, like by no one ever before.

"Do you have your pajamas?" asked Jaemin letting go of his lisp crawling on the bed slipping under the duvet.

"I don't need one," muttered Renjun pulling the shirt above his head stripping quickly till he was just there, just skin, just bare moving under the duvet cuddling to Jaemin.

"Renjun we're not boyfriends please put something on," whispered Jaemin.

"I don't have a boyfriend and I can do whatever I want," said Renjun stubbornly.

He began to pull Jaemin's shirt up the boy laughing.

"Jaemin I thought you want me," said Renjun.

"Oh you're so complicated beautiful Renjun," Jaemin sighed yet lifted she shirt off his head throwing it away leaning down when Renjun cuddled to his warm chest immediately.

It should have stilled the pain, Jaemin's sweet skin he loved to touch, to kiss.

Maybe it was the fabric of Jaemin's pajamas' pants Renjun decided to get rid off when Jaemin grabbed his hands.

"Renjun are you so needy?" he asked. "I thought you want to be a pure boy."

"I need you skin on skin, ok?" said Renjun when Jaemin became red yet helped him to move the last piece of fabric off his legs and feet, he kicked it off the bed.

"Happy now?" he asked when Renjun nodded wrapping his arms and legs around Jaemin.

He should sleep surrounded by this sparkly warmth, the hollow inside him healed, fixed, mend, put back from pieces again. He cuddled closer pressing his lips to Jaemin's chest sucking his skin in for longer.

Yet he was far away from sleep, what had he done being pure once again? What if? Would he wait for Jaemin, for someone better than Jaemin, or would he forget himself a little more between wet grass strings in the rustling of a stream.

"Ahhhhh!"

Thank you for your support and feedback, for being here with my characters

What do you think about Renjun staying over at Jaemin's? What about his struggles? How will Jaemin react?

Much <3