24 winwin

"So this is the gay boy?" these were the words Mark's girlfriend welcomed him with, he didn't like her at all, she was pretty that's it, a mean bitch really. What was a guy like Mark doing with someone so offensive, Renjun even noticed Mark was a litter ashamed of her sharp words.

"Mark is the red haired one better?" asked Renjun leaning to Mark when they were walking into the lit up club.

"They're, ah... demanding," Mark sighed in a tired way. "Have fun, don't let the most handsome guy in the city to lay you down," joked Mark.

"For sure not," said Renjun leaving him walking behind the lit up bar to the tables, he had given Jaemin and Jeno space and time, they could do whatever they wished to do, the painful image of them kissing returned, the image of them making love on his and Jeno's bed, he almost fell tripping over a step.

"Hey hey! Watch out!" someone caught him in a firm grip. He looked up to see the last person he wanted to see, Jaehyun.

"Rewoon right?" asked Jaehyun grinning to him.

"Who?"

"Wasn't it your name?"

"Sure," Renjun sighed. "Let me go!"

"A thank you would make," Jaehyun let go off his arm.

"Thanks," Renjun turned around. "I'm looking for Winwin," he said.

"Winwin in mine and Yuta's if you ask, exclusively," said Jaehyun still grinning. "But if your handsomeness of a boyfriend appears I can swing."

"What?" asked Renjun stunned.

"I can't take my eyes of him, but he's like a freaking rock, will only make love with Rewoon," Jaehyun sighed.

"Who?"

"Jeno," Jaehyun raised his brow.

"Has he said that?"

"Yes."

"He's a lier don't trust any of his words," said Renjun turning from Jaehyun the world spinning like if he has been slapped.

The moment famous yaoi prince Na Jaemin appears Jeno can be a hoe for him, thought Renjun walking along the tables scanning each face, till he found the dark haired Chinese boy.

"Winwin hi," he said stopping above him. "Do you remember me?"

"Yes, I've given you my game," Winwin's cheeks went up in a cute smile. "Did you have fun that night with that pretty boy?"

"Actually..." Renjun flet scratching in his throat, don't cry not here, not now, not with this disgusting Jaehyun watching you.

"Renjun, Renjun right? What's up, don't cry, sit down here," Winwin tapped a chair next to him so Renjun slipped on the sitting, hiding his face in his hands, he felt like breaking.

"Didn't the pretty boy want you?"

"He... he... he stole my boyfriend," whispered Renjun between tears.

"Oh," Winwin's warm hand landed on his back when he caressed it up and down. "Talk to me Renjun," he said in Chinese what was great as Jaehyun didn't need to know.

"I had a threesome with my boyfriend and Jaemin and then, last night they started to kiss and when I woke up, the bed was empty and they were kissing in the other room, and today my boyfriend received a text from Jaemin too meet up, but keep it a secret from me. Can you believe it? And Jeno he... he was lying all those years, he had laid down this bitch cheerleader I hated so much before me, I wasn't even his first, can you believe?" Renjun broke down completely falling in Winwin's arms sobbing loudly.

"Oh Renjun that's so terrible, how can I help you?" asked Winwin caressing his back.

"Are you serious, with that little boy? asked a sharp voice causing Renjun to look up, it was the Japanese guy, his face stone cold, ready to fight.

"No calm down, he's so small and helpless like a baby brother, I wanted to help him," said Winwin using his sleeve to wash off the tears from Renjun's face.

"We don't need a kid for babysitting," said the guy. "We were about to leave to yours with Jaehyun."

"Renjun! Renjun!" Renjun's heart jumped up when he heard his name shouted out.

He turned to see Jeno and Jaemin falling to the table both out of breath.

"We've found you!" said Jaemin.

"Is this Na Jaemin?" asked the Japanese guy.

"Indeed!" Jaehyun scanned Jaemin's face.

"No photos or my lawyer will meet you!" said Jaemin raising his hand.

"Renjun why are you here, you were in hospital yesterday, do you want something bad to happen?" asked Jeno watching him with a pale face.

"Right, are you ok? We were going insane about your wellbeing, I came back with a present for you, told Jeno to keep it secret as I wanted to surprise you and the flat was empty. We put two an two together, that you had definitely followed Mark here because you has misinterpreted my message," said Jaemin catching heavy breaths.

"Oh they're both so cute," whispered Winwin smiling even cutter.

"Stop pretending! Have you at least fucked hello?" asked Renjun turning from them.

Thank you for your lovely feedback. How do you like the tension between Norenmin so far?

What do you think about what Jaehyun told Renjun? What will happen in the club? I can only say it will be an interesting night for them.

Much <3