29 triangles never work

"Make it louder!" shouted Renjun jumping up grabbing the remote.

"... he said he has a boyfriend I've heard it clearly," said a girl to the microphone, wait wasn't it one of the three chicks that had given them a ride last night?

"It it true? Is actor Na Jaemin now dating Lee Jeno a famous personal trainer?" asked the journalist when a photo of Jeno from his club's website appeared on the screen.

"What?" asked Renjun turning to Jeno who was so pale it seemed he will faint.

"I need to go to work, it's definitely the emergency Mark was talking about," muttered Jeno his voice unnaturally high.

"What about me?" asked Renjun stunned.

"Don't worry I'll clear it, call Jaemin," Jeno turned around running from the house when Renjun felt all eyes at him.

"Cool uncle has the best boyfriends!" Helen clapped when Doyoung looked as if he's about too commit a crime.

There were paparazzi surrounding Jeno's work place plus a crowd of Jaemin's fans waiting in line to sign up for a membership or personal class with Jeno. Renjun had to sneak inside as he had escaped his sister's house before as Doyoung had flipped out completely after his daughter's comment. Renjun was out of breath when the receptionist let him in through the back door.

"Is he really dating Jaemin? Has he left you?" she asked.

"No he... it's complicated," whispered Renjun.

"It's so exciting!" she said her cheeks blushed.

"Actually it's not," Renjun sighed.

The whole planet was thinking his boyfriend and Jaemin were together, what a mess, were was the place for Renjun in all of it, he wondered when he slipped into Mark's office to see the boy swinging in his chair staring at the wall blankly.

"Hi!"

"Oh hi Renjun, I'm sorry you must be devastated," whispered Mark.

"No it's... a misunderstanding, actually Jeno is still mine and Jaemin... he's a little mine too, I hope still," he felt heat.

He wanted Jaemin to finally pick up his call, they really needed to talk.

What if Jaemin was in love with Jeno and both had planned it to get rid of him, no not true, they care too much, he reminded himself.

"What's up with you?" he asked coming closer.

"Ah!" Mark sighed loud falling back on the chair. "Come not here, I need some rest," he stood up leading Renjun through the studio between the massive corridors to a smaller practice room he opened with his card.

Both sitting down on a yoga mat, Mark lowered his head miserably.

"So what's up?" Renjun was watching him stunned.

"The swingers club. I hate this place!" Mark clenched his fists.

"Same here, we've been with the jerks lest night Jaehyun and this Yuta, and Winwin, actually Winwin in nice, but the other two. They gave Jeno some drugs wanted to harm us for sure," Renjun shivered.

The trill of their close escape still lingering on his body.

"Wow!" Mark raised his eyes open.

"What about you? Why do you hate it?"

"Ah... you shouldn't swing partners it never works," he sighed. "There's always one left heartbroken."

"What happened? Have you left for the other girl?" asked Renjun when Mark's cheeks became red, he bit his lips yet tears rolled down his nose.

"She left me!" he said when Renjun felt so heartbroken again. "For the other girl, can you believe? She... she was a lesbian from the beginning just realized it now," Mark clenches his fists. "How is it possible why... I don't get it."

Renjun had no idea what to say, so he just laid his hand on Mark's back caressing it to give him comfort.

"You will find someone better."

"But why? Why does a girl fancies another girl, I don't get it," he was looking at Renjun's face hoping for some answer.

"Sometimes you're just attracted to the same gender. I always liked Jeno, had a crush on him since junior high," he felt the butterflies back. "Why do I need them both, I guess I'm stupid too," he sighed.

"Maybe you're enjoying the attention like my girlfriend is," Mark shook his head miserably.

Renjun couldn't answer as the door banged, Jeno was pale when he came in, he let the air our looking at them.

"What happened?" he asked discovering Mark's cried out face.

"His girlfriend left him," whispered Renjun caressing Mark's palm.

"Oh!" Jeno became paler. "Why havn't you..."

"I"m a loser don't talk to me!" Mark covered his face in his hands.

"What's up?" asked Renjun looking at his boyfriend.

"They're all crazy I'm not dating Jaemin, at least not yet," he sighed.

"Over one thousand people signed up for your classes today," said Mark bitterly. "You will be rich."

"Or die from overworking," Jeno let the air out again.

"We can rise your class fee," said Mark washing the tears off with his sleeve.

"Has Jaemin responded to your massages?" asked Renjun catching Jeno's dark eyes.

"Yes, he said we can meet in his house after my work, he will be done shooting the king's drama earlier today."

"He's kissing a pretty actress there," said Renjun when Jeno clenched his fists.

"Can you stop!" he asked.

"Back to square one right?" Renjun lowered his head.

Will he always be so jealous about Jaemin and Jeno's feelings to each other, jealous about Jaemin kissing that girl. Was he bipolar, indecisive or what?

"Ok we will meet at his," Renjun got up.

Thank you so much for the support. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about the scandal in the media and the news about Mark's relationship? What will happen during Noren's meeting with Jaemin?

Much <3