38 boyfriends

It was really late when Jaemin's driver stopped the car in front of the block of flats, Renjun's hands trembling uncontrollably. Jaemim seemed nervous too when they left into the chilly night, Renjun shivered.

"Here," Jaemin took the leather jacket off putting it around him, he was too much of a gentleman, really.

"I'm fine," stuttered Renjun when they reached the rusty elevator, took it up to floor 8. Renjun thought he will faint from fear when he took the key out opening the door. It was so quiet in the flat, a door from the bedroom side squealed. Jeno came out wearing a hoodie to sweatpants, his glasses, he seemed tired, a little cried out.

"Oh it's... Jaemin," he almost spat the last name out.

"Hi," Jaemin smiled awkwardly.

"So you've decided," Jeno looked at Renjun becoming ghostly pale, he suddenly fell back grabbing a wall.

"Jeno!" Renjun jumped to him to catch him.

"Hey man, no it's fine, he hasn't yet. Breath," Jaemin grabbed Jeno under the arm both supporting him to the kitchen helping him on a chair.

"Fine I... I thought," Jeno took a loud breath rubbing his face when Renjun glanced from him to Jaemin, would any of them stand it actually, being kick out of whatever this was.

"Fine, why are you here?" asked Jeno unpleasantly looking at Jaemin.

"Renjun tell him," Jaemin placed the laptop on the table top opening it.

"I..." Renjun looked at Jeno all his thoughts cut off immediately.

"Come on, talk like to me, calmly," said Jaemin smiling assuringly so Renjun breathed in and out.

"I quit my job," he said when Jeno opened his mouth then closed it again.

"Oh," he said biting his lips.

"Say something, be mad, yell at me," said Renjun.

"What will you do now?" asked Jeno seriously.

His hands were trembling when Renjun felt he will start to cry, he rather had Jeno yelling than being so calm.

"Renjun decided to look for a job as a dancer," said Jaemin.

"Dancer?" asked Jeno looking at Jaemin as if he had lost it. "Since when can he dance?"

"Sop being stupid and discouraging Renjun, and watch!" said Jaemin pressing the video on play.

Renjun froze when he saw Jeno looking at the screen with his jaw dropped, he closed his mouth after a while watching, fixing his glasses, moving closer to the laptop as if his sight had gotten worse in just a few moments.

"Is this?" he asked when the video finished.

"We had shot it tonight in the palace," said Jaemin proudly. "Renjun can send it in to some studios or celebrities, I can help him," Jaemin sat down.

"Why haven't you ever told a thing that you can dance like that?" asked Jeno.

"I... I thought you'll say it's a surreal dream," whispered Renjun blushing.

"What? I could have made you a dance teacher in my fitness studio or..." Jeno breathed in and out.

"I think you should, yeah, talk it out. Both of you, I'm so tired after the day, if you ready come and cuddle me," said Jaemin moving up from the chair walking to Renjun kissing him deeply before leaving from the kitchen.

Renjun heard the bedroom door being opened.

"Has he?" asked Jeno when Renjun had no idea what to say.