34 to the moon

"Junie, breakfast in on the kitchen table. Junie wake up, you will be late for work."

"Hm..." Renjun raised his head from the pillow.

A grey dawn was filling the bedroom, through half opened eyes he saw Jeno who was fully dressed, the car key in his hand.

"Are you leaving? What time is it?" asked Renjun, reality still not really getting to him.

"Mark has called, my boss wants to see me before work, he said it's about some pay rise or promotion, I need to be in time," whispered Jeno leaning in catching his lips in for a warm morning kiss, his lips tasted like coffee, Renjun held them in his for a little longer before falling back on the pillow.

"You have half an hour more to sleep, I had set your alarm clock, breakfast is on the kitchen table, don't be late to work, love you a lot. We will do something fun in the evening, ok?" he felt how Jeno pecked his lips again then caressed over his birthmark before leaving the room.

Renjun rolled over opening his eyes watching the ceiling that was still a little blurry.

Why do people need work, or waking up early, or your boyfriend disappearing from your side at freaking 5:45 a.m., instead of being here all warm and cuddly, he closed his eyes again.

Jaemin was a millionaire, yes but also a bigger workaholic than Jeno, even more busy, great, he had half an hour more to sleep, he should really use it instead of breaking his brain by thinking so hard again. What was here to think about, his boyfriend was amazing, amazing in bed... don't confuse definitions Renjun. Yes, amazing in bed, an amazing kisser, although Jaemin was such a great kisser too, not so skilled in bed, but yes, he had plenty of room to learn and they could teach him. Jeno had his own car, Jaemin the celebrity van, come on Renjun you will nerve make a decision that way. You have to follow your inner feeling, what your heart tells you, like in all the creepy movies. My heat tells me to send Jeno's boss to the Moon for making him go to work so early today, he should be here, right here in this bed, yes here, under that sheet, on this pillow with his arms perfectly wrapped around him, his lips perfectly fitting, cuddling to Renjun, yes. If he had Jaemin over for tonight, he would heave at least one person to cuddle to, right? They could take turns busy people. Renjun goodnight, you have waisted at least fifteen minutes of precious sleep and you're not any closer to an answer. What is your heart telling you. Yes, right, it doesn't have a mouth, it doesn't know any language, so how can he find out what it tells! He wondered how Jaemin was waking up all alone without anyone to cuddle in this huge house, or was it Renjun the person who didn't want to wake up alone without someone to cuddle.

The office door banged so Renjun moved his head up from the computer screen to spot his boss. The man was in a hurry, hie face red from frustration.

"Boy come quickly!" he said pointing at him so Renjun sighed raising from the chair, he caught Johnny's eyes on himself.

"Come, come!" the boss left the room, he was panting loudly, his weight and lack of physical activities making it hard for him to reach the elevator.

"New sponsors from China came, I need a translator," he said.

"I have a lot to do."

"You will finish after."

"Sir, I... I have something planned for the eve..." Renjun stopped catching the man's eyes so judging he lowered his head. "I will stay in the office later," he whispered when his boss grinned. Renjun clenched his fist, how much he hated it, couldn't he possibly move in with Jaemin, quit work, Jaemin was a millionaire right, he won't complain about rent and stuff.

Actually, Jeno had promised to take him somewhere fun tonight, it was freaking more important tan working over-shifts without any reason! Another boss gladly invited to the trip to the Moon, only one way.

The doors opened so he let his boss out first before walking behind the man keeping his snail tempo to the oak door, then behind it where a man in a too tight suit turned his way.

"This is our translator Mr. Huang," said hie boss tapping his shoulder heavily.

Renjun sent the other man a fake smile.

He was so done with this work really, so it was time to say bye to this office, this ugly personality in front of him, and yes to Jeno.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, I'm glad you enjoy the Noren chapter. What do you think about Renjun's morning? Will he stay in his job?

Much <3