8 once

Renjun was sure they might start to argue again, he didn't want it so he jumped up his hands still trembling when he lifted the hood off his head throwing it on the floor, he felt them staring at his insanely skinny body he has been always so ashamed off, he lowered his head untying his jeans.

"Finally!" groaned Jeno who threw his boxer shorts through the room till they were dangling up on the chandelier.

Jaemin sighed, but left the comment for himself when Renjun tried his best to not to look at his shameful boyfriend, really Jeno when will you learn some proper behavior, he wondered.

It was awkward, really awkward when Renjun slipped closer, he saw Jaemin stripping quickly, a silence filled the room when he tried his best to not to watch the boys around him.

"Renjun if you won't feel comfortable about something just tell us to stop and we will," said Jaemin coming to him.

"Who will, who won't," Jeno laughed but Jaemin ignored.

Renjun rolled his eyes, they were practically like fire and ice, but in this moment Jeno came falling on him pushing him on the mattress, so Renjun shouted putting his elbow in between Jeno's ribs to stop him.

"Get off!" he hissed.

"A foreplay would be actually good,"
said Jaemin sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"Foreplay?" groaned Jeno. "I hate foreplays."

"This only shows you're not good in it," Jaemin raised his brow.

"I'm better than you," said Jeno.

"Prove it," Jaemin winked when Renjun giggled.

Will he be the first victim of their craziness, actually he was enjoying it, stupid Renjun.

But Jeno began to caress his sides kissing his chest when Jaemin leaned above him.

"Won't the shower cabin be a better place for it than the bed?" asked Jaemin Renjun's heart speeding up.

"Let's go," Jeno jumped from the bed, Renjun was lying still, watching the ceiling till Jaemin's face covered his vision.

"You're so cute beautiful Renjun,"
he whispered leaning down, their lips meeting in a sweet kiss, Renjun placed his hand in Jaemin's fiery hair pulling him closer, both began to make out hard.

"Stop making out with my boyfriend I'm still here!" Jeno sounded hurt when Jaemin glued off Renjun his eyelids falling, his cheeks blushed.

"Come," he whispered jumping off the bed, Renjun needed a moment to follow them, he walked into the bathroom to see them standing at opposite walls looking at each other like rivals.

He wondered if Jaemin was really so crazily into him to have a threesome with him and Jeno, just to touch him, no don't get your hopes up, he begged the butterflies in his stomach.

The moment he entered the shower cabin they followed stopping on his sides, Jeno opened the stream, Renjun's heart almost leaving his chest from fear.

He squeezed between them facing Jaemin as his kisses were sparkly, he was already addicted so he pulled the boy closer kissing him more. Jeno never gave in, his hands touching Renjun up and down, Jaemin was keeping it delicate, there was some strange distance between them despite the closeness, as if he was holding himself back, but Jeno started to rock inside him so the world became dizzy.

Renjun dug his nails into Jaemin's back, the boy let go of his lips. He saw Jaemin's troubled eyes for a brief moment, then the younger man knelt in the shower cabin taking him in with his lips. Renjun screamed, he was shouting, begging, moaning, shouting again, there was no way to contain it, as he was there double pleased, trying out things, enjoying things humans shouldn't try, stupid Renjun.

He couldn't sleep there was no way, tangled in warm bodies cuddling to him from both sides. Jeno's pressed to his back, so known, yet so foreign today, Jaemin's face in his hair when his cheek was touching Jaemin's hot chest, inhaling the scent of calmness he already loved. Will this beautiful boy leave in the morning? Should he stay with just Jeno, because this thought was unbearable. He knew they were as awake as him, pretending, as none had the courage to face it when his lips glued to Jaemin's skin, he somehow couldn't unglue it kissing the boy's chest inch by inch. Jeno must have noticed his tiny movement, or maybe his lips were making sounds they shouldn't, as a second later he felt Jeno deep between his butts.

"What the!" he shouted jumping up pushing Jeno away.

"What?"

"What's wrong?" asked Jaemin raising his eyes open sleepily.

"Stop being perverted!" shouted Renjun turning to Jeno.

"You're my boyfriend I can do whatever I like, whenever I like to you!" Jeno raised his voice.

"Guys just relax," Jaemin raised his hands.

"I don't need you between my butts right now!" shouted Renjun jumping from the bed.

"What's up with you lately!" shouted Jeno behind him, but Renjun ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut, he leaned to a wall shivering madly, tears rolling down his cheeks, why was he so mad, why? The door slammed, all the hair on his body raised from fear but he breathed in seeing it was Jaemin, not Jeno.

Thank you for all the support and feedback on this story. What do you think about the chapter, about Norenmin's hot time and Noren arguing? What will happen now?

Much <3