19 goodnight kiss

Was that really a super long sigh he had given out loudly. Jaemin's hand grip loosened around him, a moment later the boy jumped up leaving the room.

"Jaemin, what?" asked Renjun stunned, he searched the clothes on the floor putting something on sloppily, was it Jaemin's t-shirt, has it been long as a dress, who cares.

"Jaemin," he fell into the other room to see Jaemin sitting on the blue velvet coach staring at his phone.

"Jaemin what?"

"It's not making any change, you can't sleep anyway," whispered Jaemin.

"Jaemin no. It's not like that I'm just... tried," Renjun tottered to the couch sitting down.

A silence fell when Renjun wondered if he would really be able to go through all of it again, building a relationship, finding trust, losing trust.

"Relationships suck," whispered Renjun bitterly.

"I bet, my longest one lasted for three months," Jaemin shook his head miserably.

"You've lost your virginity a year ago you really don't know much about this stuff," Renjun fell back on the pillows.

"I don't have time for relationships, or sex," Jaemin was pulling at the velvet fabric. "It doesn't taste that good either."

"Maybe you haven't met the right people to make love with," Renjun bit his lip.

"Maybe I just did," Jaemin's eyes met his, they were desperate, begging eyes of a little boy who wanted a lot more than just an adventure, he wanted to be taken care of, a home.

The doorbell rang so suddenly both jumped up. Jaemin became nervous when he ran down the room. Renjun was sitting there watching how Jaemin opened the door to the corridor looking out waiting till someone appeared. Renjun though he's kidding, when he saw a boy coming in, wearing black clothes to a face mask, the glasses slipping on the edge of his nose, the dark brown fringe covering his eyes.

This wasn't Yaoi manga Prince Charming, rather the nerdy best friend of the main character, right, he thought watching Jeno who stopped in the door glancing at Jaemin's naked posture in surprise then his eyes found Renjun, his cheeks became purple.

"Have you guys fucked?" he asked when Renjun felt like slapped.

"No," he whispered. "Not your business ex... ex... whoever!" he raised his voice.

"No, it's no fun without you," said Jaemin causing Renjun's insides to turn into glowing lava from jealously.

He hasn't mean it right, he wasn't into Jeno in any way, he couldn't as they were about to date and Jeno... yeah, could be take by anyone willing, yet not Jaemin.

"That's good," Jeno smiled awkwardly pulling the mask down, taking it off.

"So jump out of your clothes and join," said Jaemin walking back to the bedroom when Renjun was looking at Jeno with hate an regret.

"Will you?" he asked.

"He has invited me," Jeno stuttered.

"Go ahead, and to your knowledge we had fucked, it was a good fuck," said Renjun turning around slamming Jaemin's t-shirt on the floor jumping under the duvet cuddling to Jaemin's hot body.

He was trembling from anger unable to relax till the mattress from the other side bent giving him goose bumps, a crumbling feeling all over his skin he never wished to be there, not the electricity the warm palm landing on his hip caused.

"Night my sweethearts," said Jrno moving over Renjun leaning down towards Jaemin when Renjun's eyes widened in shock seeing their lips connecting in a peck, a moment later Jeno's hot lips were on his equally burning, then the boy laid down pulling Renjun into his embrace.

"You can't!" shouted Renjun watching Jaemin's wide grin, the glittering eyes.

"We thought it might spare us some drama, let's make it a real triangle," said Jaemin moving closer kissing Renjun's lips in his sparkly way both cuddling him in a real sandwich he never wanted.

He felt like screaming, like crying, they couldn't, of course first Seoije, now Jaemin, he knew from the start how it will end, with Jeno and Jaemin falling for each other leaving him in pieces. It was happening here and now with one wrong kiss. He tried to press his elbow into Jeno's ribs to get out of his hands but his boyfriend stopped his arm back-hugging him more.

"Sleep Renjun," he said kissing the back of his neck gently.

"Night," said Jaemin in a sleepy way then the bedroom became silent. Renjun couldn't sleep, he was in pain, unable to leave, as if he does, they will just find each other quicker, so he decided to become a wall separating them at least for tonight, even if they may smash him. He hated Jeno, he hated Jaemin, he hated himself a little more, because he knew exactly he will never be able to keep at least one for himself.

 He hated Jeno, he hated Jaemin, he hated himself a little more, because he knew exactly he will never be able to keep at least one for himself

Thank you so much for your amazing support and the 10K reads on this story.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaemin inviting Jeno over and Nomin's kiss? What about Renjun being hurt?

Much <3