7 slow dance with my boyfriend's crush

Renjun's legs were weak, they barely carried him when he moved around the table ignoring Jaemin's hand. He stopped in the middle of the carpet when Jeno made the music louder the soft ballad filling the room.

He felt his boyfriend's hands landing on his hips, the hot air Jeno was blowing out on his neck. Jaemin walked to them, he avoided looking at Renjun, the mega eyelashes covered his eyes when he made some smooth dance moves right next to Renjun brushing his arms with his fingertips. Renjun felt he will go insane for sure especially as Jeno began to suck the skin on the back of his neck, he hasn't done it for ages, ok Renjun hasn't allowed him to come that close for three moths now as they were in conflict.

Jaemin's fingers caressed his cheek giving him electricity, he wasn't here, he was really falling deeper, changing into a black hole when Jaemin's lips laid on his in a ticklish yet warm way. Renjun stopped breathing, honestly it was too much, way too much, but these two decided to kill him for sure as Jaemin parted his lips deepening the kiss, Jeno's hands became significant under his shirt.

Jaemin was more delicate, not forward like his boyfriend his kiss like melting chocolate, smooth, sweet, Renjun couldn't help, but answer by wrapping his arms around Jaemin's neck pulling him closer, Jeno's lips raining along his shoulder, they were doubling the pleasure kissing so endlessly Renjun melted in Jaemin's lips, so the boy pulled back for a moment catching his quickened breath.

"You from the back, me from the front?" asked Jaemin looking at Jeno when Renjun wanted to protest, but he wasn't able to speak, they just stunned him.

They must have communicated with their eyes as Jaemin smiled in a naughty way then returned to kissing Renjun fiercely, his tongue playing against his so forwardly the closeness became so intimate, Renjun was sweating all over, he felt hands on his body, he moved out of Jaemin's avalanche leaning his head to catch a breath, but there were Jeno's lips grabbing his lower one pulling at it roughly-right.

"Stop!" begged Renjun when Jaemin began to please the side of his neck Jeno taking over kissing him deeply like he liked to, it was less sparkly as he has been used to these lips, this taste by now, both had been kissing so many times they had learnt to perfection what the other needed, today it was rough, yes Renjun needed it rough, especially after the romantic pleasant way Jaemin has been kissing him.

He thought he will go crazy pulling both closer parting from Jeno's lips to Jaemin taking him by his hair till the boy kissed him again. Both began to fight for his attention when he was kissing that one the other one completely forgetting who's lips belonged to whom, as all became a mixture.

"Bedroom?" asked Jeno breathing loud, Jaemin nodded when Renjun was ready to explode here and now.

No, not bedroom, were they completely insane, we will never get back from this place, he thought but they pulled him to the other room, he saw Jeno throwing his sweater on the floor uniting his jeans in speed.

Jaemin laughed when Jeno became completely red standing there in just underwear, the other two completely dressed.

"I had no idea how," whispered Jeno when Renjun suddenly felt a cold wince inside, hasn't he done it in the Swingers Club with they other guy - Jaehyun, actually he had been too busy to ask.

"Maybe you're right," muttered Jaemin unbuttoning his silky shirt causing Renjun to widen his eyes in shock when Jaemin's perfect body became so exposed, it was way hotter than on photos, he saw Jeno staring equally turned on when Jaemin pretended he never noticed throwing the shirt on the carpet so casually. As an actor he was used to do stuff with random people, Renjun's heart ached at the perspective, why actually, they were noting, just almost friends doing crazy shit because of his perverted boyfriend. It became dark in front of his eyes.

"Renjun! Don't faint!" said Jaemin running to him catching him under the arm.

"Is he ok?" asked Jeno.

"We're probably overwhelming him," said Jaemin leading Renjun to the bed telling him to sit down. "Do you want water?"

"No, I'm fine," Renjun rubbed his face.

He was man enough to sand it right? Renjun don't chick out, he begged himself breathing in and out to calm down.

"Don't stop now I'm too turned on already," begged Jeno when Jaemin rolled his eyes.

He was still so close caressing Renjun's hand lovingly, Jeno watching them a little irritated.

"Stop playing prince charming to my boyfriend, we had business to finish," said Jeno ironically.

"Give him a moment!" Jaemin raised his voice.

Thank you for all the beautiful support, you are amazing💚

What do you think about the chapter? Will they go all the way it will Renjun back off?

Much <3