30 deal

"Where are you going, I will drive you there!" said Jeno.

"Maybe I'd like to be alone, all of this is... a lot," whispered Renjun.

"What about your job, you haven't been there a lot lately?" Jeno was asking seriously.

"I heard you'll be freaking rich because of your new lover," Renjun clenches his fists.

"Stop guys!" begged Mark.

"Shit! Can't we be a freaking triangle, just love no jealousy?" asked Jeno.

"You're a dreamer Jeno," whispered Renjun looking to the door. "I'll be at Jaemin's at 8:30, don't mess up and come in time," he said walking out closing the door behind himself, inhaling sharply.

It was dark, although Renjun had taken the subway through the river, he had been walking along dark narrow streets for a long time without a real direction, just ahead, wherever his feet might take him. Why was it all like broken glass pieces.

Coudn't he go with the plan, have them both perfectly fitting, cuddling to his sides every night, yet he knew the moment Jeno and Jaemin will start to kiss, start to touch each other he will be heartbroken again, so no triangle possible, not in his unclearness, his possessiveness, his deep hole the constant needing for love and appreciation he was lacking so hard.

It was freaking 8:30 when he stopped in front of Jaemin's gate. A car tooted so he turned to see the old Audi parked under a tree. Jeno opened the door coming out, he looked way too good, tall, sexy, confident. Has he really combed his hair back Jaehyun-stye to look like some heartthrob from old movies? Was he here to seduce Jaemin or find a peaceful way out of this mess.

Renjun clenched his fists tighter when the door in the house opened, he saw Jaemin who hurried to the gate, his hair a little messy, his face tired, his clothes unusually casual.

"Come in," he said looking Renjun straight in the eyes when Renjun's stomach made a summersault.

He followed Jaemin in fleeing Jeno closely behind his back. All three were quiet entering the house walking up the stairs to the room where they had been too close once. Jaemin fell on the velvet coach sighing loud.

"So, should we strip?" asked Jeno raising his brow.

"For real! Can you not have the manners of a freaking broomstick!" asked Jaemin rolling his eyes.

"I thought you wanted," Jeno moved a few hairsprings that had fallen on his forehead back.

"Insensitive jerk," whispered Jaemin biting his lips.

"Should we disappear from your life?" asked Renjun barely breathing when Jaemin's eyes widened.

"Do you want to?" he asked watching Renjun with fear.

"N-no."

"Good," Jaemin took a breath in. "I mean, I was thinking about it and it can't continue. There's a whole scandal in the media."

"So make us your official boyfriends, case solved," Jeno grinned.

"Shut up!" Jaemin raised his voice, Jeno's grin disappeared immediately. "We both want Renjun so it's his choice who he needs more," said Jaemin so suddenly Renjun felt he will faint.

"What?" he asked.

"Yes, you have to choose one of us, I'm not plying this game anymore it's enough for me," Jaemin crossed his arms.

"Have you chickened out because of your reputation in the media?" asked Jeno.

"I told you to shut up!" said Jaemin darkly. "Renjun can you please not think for ages, a week should be enough I guess, then please give us your decision," Jaemin looked at him so seriously Renjun's keens bent.

"B-but..." he stuttered.

The sane part of him should tell Jaemin he's the one and only, because he's so sweet and nice, should fall into Jaemin's arms, tell Jeno to leave for good, but the insane part... his skin tingled when he scanned Jeno's face, the really manly features, Jeno's rough personality was somehow attractive in a terrible way, or were the bad guys always so tempting although they shouldn't be.

"Renjun can we meet here in a week? If you decide earlier let me know," said Jaemin. "But I'd like to hear it eye to eye, not through a text or call," he stated whet Renjun was watching him all the time, the dark sad eyes like the first time when they had kissed.

Renjun nodded.

"Is that it?" asked Jeno buffed.

"Yes," Jaemin hugged a pillow.

"Don't you want a little... to cheer up?" asked Jeno with hope.

"No!" Jaemin turned from him when Renjun trembled.

"Ok Jaemin I... I'll do my best to... to find a decision in a week, promise," whispered Renjun when he turned around walking to the door, he felt Jeno's arm catching him, supporting him.

He shoved his boyfriend's hand off running out of the house down the garden, behind the gate, he was barely able to find the way, he wanted to cry, really why was Jaemin so... stubborn.

Demanding the impossible.

Thank you for all your feedback and support

Thank you for all your feedback and support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jaemin's demand for Renjun to choose one of them? What will Renjun do?

Much <3