26 man

'Romeo never left' was his biggest success so far, even if he had always beed clear he wants to play in psychological dramas, some deep complicated roles that would show he's not just the teenage sensation with a pretty face.

"Let's make yourself comfortable," Winwin pointed towards the couch in the spacious living room so Renjun sat down next to Jaemin, Jeno moved to the floor leaning his back against the couch closing his eyes, he was exhausted, Renjun could see it.

He wished to put his hand into his boyfriend's fluffy hair to caress it, but he was keeping his palms to himself. Jaemin's hand landed on his thigh, he began to move it up and down playfully.

"I've missed you," said Jaemin leaning to his ear blowing hot air into it.

"Here, have a drink," said Yuta handing him a filled cup.

"No thanks," Renjun refused it when Jaemin investigated it smelling it.

"What is it?"

"Don't be too curious," said Jaehyun when Renjun saw Jeno drinking it down with huge sips, he leaned back on the couch.

"Seriously what is it? Some drugs right?" said Jaemin when a shiver ran down Renjun's spine.

"We want to have some fun right," Yuta raised his brow.

"We have better games than the one we have given you," Winwin clapped. "Jaehyun bring them from my room."

"Jeno come you'll help me," said Jaehyun the corners of his lips moved up.

"No," said Jeno calmly when Jaehyun closed his fists.

"I want to show you something" he said sweetening his tone when Jaemin's gaze became nervous.

"Whatever it is I'm not interested," said Jeno in the same blank way.

"Stop pretending you're so tough you're just a boy," said Jaehyun when Renjun glanced at Jaemin both unsure what to do.

"Let's go we're done here!" said Jeno moving up from the floor stumbling a lot.

"Are you ok?" asked Jaemin his voice higher than usual.

"Really we want to have fun," said Yuta.

"Let them go they're so small and helpless especially Renjun" said Winwin glancing from Yuta to Jaehyun. "Besides they're in love, it's too sweet to break."

"Jeno come on, will you really hang out with these two instead of having a man?" asked Jaehyun.

"I am a man if you haven't noticed," said Jeno stumbling to the door. "And I want only one guy in this shitty world," he pulled his arm out wrapping Renjun with it when Jaemyun as watching them with big eyes.

Renjun shivered, he realized he should feel bad, but there were fireworks inside him, dancing fireworks with little dwarf couples jumping from the edges of it.

"You fuck..."

"Jaehyun!" Winwin stepped between Jaehyun and them, when the man moved back but Jeno grabbed Renjun when Jaemin followed them quietly, all three leaving the flat walking towards the elevator when Jeno stumbled more.

"Jaemin help me!" shouted Renjun so Jaemin supported Jeno both bringing him to the lift.

"Do you really have to drink everything they give you?" asked Jaemin when the door closed behind them.

"Just drive us home," said Jeno taking the car keys out off his pocket handing them to Jaemin.

"Me? Are you insane, I have no driving license!" hissed Jaemin.

"What? Shit?" Jeno raised his voice.

"Ok, give me a moment," he said resting his head on Renjun's shoulder, the boy was scared.

It was all going out of hand, where have they been, he was sure they had just escaped something that might have ended terrible. He really hoped Winwin will find out one day he's hanging out with the wrong people, he was a nice guy.

Jaemin's eyes caught Renjun, they were very sad, uncertain, questioning.

"Renjun, you like me right," he asked.

"Sure I do," Renjun nodded so Jaemin relaxed a bit.

"I feel so out of place, you two have this huge love story that last for four years now, I know you less than a week it's freaking tiring," Jaemin shook his head.

"People can change, hearts can change," said Renjun turning towards him.

Was he trying to convince himself.

They left the elevator, found the car walking in, Jeno grabbed the wheel squeezing it, he was pale.

"Are your really ok to drive?" asked Jaemin who had found a place on the backseat.

"Yes, Jeno it's the key," whispered Renjun. "Relax."

He was so scared, so moved, the feeling in him increasing, a tension coming.

"It will be ok," he said placing his hand on Jeno's thigh but his boyfriend only started the car that was unstable in his hands, Renjun and Jaemin gave him a lot of worried advice.

They were moving forward slowly till Jeno suddenly stopped the car on the side of a road turning all the emergency lights on.

"What now? If someone will recognize me!" said Jaemin he was freaking out.

"I need fresh air," Jeno got out, Renjun saw how he took his leatherjacket off resting his hands against the car hood.

"Really why has he taken it? Where is his brain, for real," said Jaemin crossing his arm falling on the backset.

"He was mad and sad, let's hope that it won't endanger him," said Renjun so suddenly.

"Great, go on with boyfriends' telepathy! said Jaemin raising his voice.

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe I have freaking feelings for both of you!" said Jaemin turning to the window.

Thank you for all the amazing support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
What do you think about the boys' escaping from Yuwin and Jaehyun's flat? What about the things Jeno and Jaemin confessed? How will their adventurous night end?

Also have you watched 'Save NCT Dream'? There's so much Norenmin content there😅😂

Much <3