12 king

"No, I have plans," said Renjun turning to Mark.

"I'm sorry my girlfriend said we can't swap with you as you're a gay couple and she thinks it's disgusting," Mark giggled.

Jeno became a little red yet ignored.

"Mark back to work," he said so Mark groaned turning on the mattress starting the push ups again.

Renjun was watching how Mark was struggling hard, it was even funny to watch.

He rather observed Mark than Jeno. His boyfriend was making him highly uncomfortable after last night, they haven't been that close for moths, not like back in senior year when Renjun used to sneak into the locker room after the boys' team practice, when Jeno was staying for longer to be the last one left. It was thrilling, the thought Jeno's teammates, the coach, or any of the cheerleaders might catch them, yet it was spicing up the experience. They were young and stupid, right, blinded by affection, seventeen, hormones driven, irresponsible yet the happiest, not like now, so adult, so serious, in a stable settled world, yet one million of broken pieces, never fitting, falling apart with each breath, each time their eyes or lips connected, growing apart day by day till there won't be anything more left.

Renjun bit his lip watching the setting sun painting on Mark's figure, in Jeno's chocolate hair. Till there will be nothing more left.

'It's yours to answer,' Jaemin's voice became so vivid in his head.

Soon, soon, so soon there will be the day, the time to part, but it wasn't yet, it couldn't be yet even if a part of him wished to never see Jeno again, another one was still amazed, enchanted when Jeno made some acrobatic flips, showing off in front of them, causing Mark to clap.

"Ok let's see the progress," said Mark moving from the mattress taking his t-shirt off walking to a mirror scanning his chest from all sides. "Is it ok? Do I look good?" he asked turning to them.

Renjun laughed, he couldn't help.

"What?" asked Mark buffed.

"I'll never understand that," he giggled louder.

"What?"

"Why is it so important?"

"Girls are crazy about abs don't you know, ah you're gay, you don't get it," Mark shook his head.

"He understands," Jeno raised his brow again.

"Me," Renjun turned red.

Ok, Jaemin's body was something, he had to agree all he had kissed and touched last night was yes, wow. Jeno was ok too, not bad actually, not Jaemin, but still. Ok, Mark you have a long way to go, he thought watching the skinny boy, yet Mark was million of light years more strongly build then him, tiny fragile Renjun.

Jeno's gaze stopped on him causing his insides to twist, as it was a rather meaningful one, he could exactly imagine his boyfriend was there again, willing to get rid of Mark, preferably, and then what... press Renjun to this mattress on the floor, undress, he was in his workplace he couldn't even if he wished to, there was CCTV everywhere, maybe apart from the changing rooms.

"A few moths and we will get there no worries," Jeno tapped Mark's shoulder.

"I know," Mark grinned putting the t-shirt back. "So what about tonight?" he asked.

"Renjun?" Jeno turned to him.

"I'm busy, I... have an appointment," he lied again.

"With?" Jeno took a loud breath.

"You know."

"Great! Mark let's meet in front of the club at nine," said Jeno his tone changing.

Renjun's insides filling with fear and pain.

"I'll call Jaehyun, he will definitely want to join the fun," Jeno searched for his phone when Renjun clenched his fists.

"Fine, than have a nice night with Jaehyun," he hissed walking to the door.

"Have a great night with Jaemin," muttered Jeno catching his eye, his dark ones filled with pain like Jaemin's last night, so Renjun turned from him slamming the door leaving the studio so quickly.

'My assistant will wait at the back gate of the palace,' was Jaemin's message, so here he was leaving the subway. Jaehyun, of course, the most handsome guy in the city, who is spitting seeds like a chimpanzee, and Mark, this complete foul who will need five more years to look anything decent and his stupid girlfriend, and this prude swingers club, go ahead all of you, Jaemin won't even kiss me as he has been clear about it, but please go ahead, lay down Jaehyun.

How could he be so jealous about such a hypocrite like Jeno, he shouldn't care at all.

He hated Jeno with all his heart again, Jaemin please cuddle me again and help me forget about that guy.

"Renjun?" Jaemin's assistant walked his way.

"Yes," he sniffed drying his eyes with his sleeve, and this freaking hoodie still smelled like Jeno.

Yet Jemin shouldn't see him crying, not because of this perverted jerk.

"Follow me," the man turned around walking through the security cheek, Renjun noticed fans and paparazzi crowding all around the palace fence. He was let in, given a media assistant pass he put around his neck.

The guy in front of him was walking quickly when they were passing the court moving deeper into the palace towards an open terrace with a view over the garden. The film crew was there, a boy in the traditional robe of the ruler and strangely familiar face, was reading through a paper roll, wait wasn't it Jaemin, but hasn't his hair been pink last night, not ashy dark brown.

Renjun stopped in some distance to not to disturb watching with a quickly beating heart, the camera moving towards Jaemin who looked up from the paper roll when a girl approached, she was beautiful, a real princess. She bowed, but a second later she ran through the terrace falling in Jaemin's arms kissing him passionately. He kissed back pulling her in by her waist the camera zooming in, Renjun standing there frozen unable to grasp the view in front of his eyes, as it was beautiful and painful at once.

 He kissed back pulling her in by her waist the camera zooming in, Renjun standing there frozen unable to grasp the view in front of his eyes, as it was beautiful and painful at once

Thank you for your beautiful support and over 5K reads💚

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Noren's argument? What about Renjun coming to the set?

Much <3