28 jaemin from tv

Jaemin and Jeno were lying on both sides of the bed far apart so Renjun crawled between them, Helen following him then cuddling to him.

"Your boyfriend is here... and this one looks like Na Jaemin from TV,"
said Helen.

"It's Na Jaemin from TV," Renjun giggled.

"Cool, you always have the coolest boys uncle," she said cuddling to his side.

"Happens," Renjun blushed hard.

His sister will never forgive him, he had promised to keep his sexuality hidden from her kids, it was working out somehow until Helen had burst into his room one evening tow years ago to catch him kissing Jeno, he had to explain it to her, why he and his 'best friend' are kissing.

'Because he's actually my boyfriend and I love him,' was Renjun's answer, she simply accepted.

"Read!" Helen opened the book at the right chapter. "I have finished here last night."

"Ok!" Renjun smiled ruffling her hair.

He felt Jeno placing his head on his lap, so he wasn't asleep just pretending, smiling to himself in a warm way, his eyes still closed when Renjun couldn't help but lay sis hand into Jeno's fluffy hair, he began to read while playing with his boyfriend's hair strings.

He hoped Jaemin is really asleep.

It was so nice, so warm, a pair of hands around him, a person cuddled into his chest when Renjun woke up yawning loud. It got late last night as Helen had asked him to read three whole chapters before he finally convinced her to go to her room.

"What time is it?" asked Renjun in a sleepy way.

"No idea," he heard Jeno's low voice when he opened his eyes to see the old room in his sister's house.

He stretched his hand out looking for Jaemin but the other side of the bed was empty.

"Jaemin," whispered Renjun sitting up rubbing his eyes.

He scanned the space around him looking for Jaemin but they ware alone here, him and Jeno.

"What time is it?" asked Jeno stretching his arms out lazily.

"Jaemin is gone," whispered Renjun reaching for his phone on the bedside table.

There was no message from the boy so he began to worry. Has Jaemin seen him reading for his sister's daughter while cuddling to Jeno, has he thought they look like a perfect family, nonsense.

"Jaemin is not picking up," whispered Renjun still trying to call the boy. "I'll go downstairs to see if he hasn't left a message."

"Wanna shower together?" asked Jeno winking.

"Not now ok!" Renjun sighed leaving the bed.

He was mad again, nervous when he took the stairs down to the kitchen. Doyoung was cooking the dishes, his sister yelling at Helen for missing some homework while baby Alex was digging hole in the table clothing giggling to himself.

"Hi," Renjun came in yawning loud.

"Why haven't you asked before coming last night?" his sister eyed him up with anger.

"It was a rough night," Renjun trembled.

"But it's so cool uncle has come," Helen clapped.

"You have to do the missing homework now, or no breakfast before school!" shouted Renjun's sister.

"What?" asked Helen and Renjun.

"Don't be so cruel she's a child," begged Renjun walking to the girl. "I'll help her to do it now," he took a chair moving it to hers, his heart aching on the sight of the huge tears Helen was swallowing.

"Hey! Tell uncle what you need to do," he whispered calmly caressing her back so she stopped sobbing, then explained with a cracking voice.

"But I don't understand it at all," she said.

"See it's easy, look here. Alex pass over the cereal box," Renjun looked towards the boy who slipped it his way.

"You see how many choco cereal do we have here?"

She counted on her fingers while swallowing the tears.

"Nine," she whispered.

"Ok, so big cookie monster did this," Renjun grabbed a few peaces swallowing them. "How many are left?

"F-Five," she said looking at him.

"See, it's like counting cereals," he grinned.

"Ah!" her eyes lit up.

"So you have to find out how many disappeared?" she began to count the equations in her notebook using her fingers again when Renjun chuckled.

"Told you it's easy," he caught his sister's hurt gaze.

When had she turned into this bitter woman, he has known her as someone so kind, or was it Doyoung turning her into a person like him.

"Uncle is it good? The cookie monster ate 3 cookies so we have seven left?" she asked pointing at what she has written down.

"Excellent, you're so smart," Renjun gave her a high five.

"Junie I'll be going, Mark had called, he said there's an emergency at work!" said Jeno coming in, he was wearing his glasses, his hair still a little wet, his gaze very tired, Renjun was sure he still hasn't been over the drugs Jaehyun had given him last night.

"Are you ok to drive?" he asked.

"Yes, Mark is on the way with our car."

Jeno walked to his chair leaning in kissing the top of his head both receiving really bad glances from Doyoung.

"I will not allow such behavior in my house!" shouted Doyoung slamming a plate.

"Is this Jaemin and... us?" asked Jeno pointing at the TV that has been playing in the corner quietly.

 us?" asked Jeno pointing at the TV that has been playing in the corner quietly

Thank you so much for all your support, I hope you still enjoy the book.
What do you think about Renjun being a great uncle to Helen? What about Jaemin leaving, why has he done so? What will they see in the news?

Much <3