32 what are boyfriends for

Renjun stayed quiet, as all Jeno had said made perfect sense, Jaemin was a little bit like him, a little bit like Jeno, but not in any extreme while them... they were so unfitting, how had they ended up together in the first place?

"Sometimes I wish I have met Jaemin before you," whispered Renjun.

"What then?"

"We'd be perfect and happy, but I can't reset these past four yeas, it's still a lot of...." Renjun looked at Jeno who was watching him with glittering eyes.

He didn't want to say that there are still so many feelings, he was still head over heels in love with his boyfriend, so hopelessly in love it hurt.

"What about Seojie?" asked Renjun feeling a wince, he really liked to hurt himself, make himself hate Jeno, he was fighting hard to keep above the surface of drowning.

"Please change the subject," Jeno became red.

"Why?"

"I had already told you... it was before us."

"But why haven't you?"

"Told you... why? Because I knew it be this constant nagging and complaints," said Jeno.

"Why are you like this? Do you want to turn me off or on?"

"Sometimes both really, there are these days when I'd honestly choke you for being so annoying, but from the other hand I'd rather kiss you, because you're too perfect to be true," whispered Jeno. "Come eat, I can't have you become any skinner or sick, the last time when your colleague called me from the hospital I almost went crazy," Jeno took his palm caressing over his birthmark.

The one Renjun had been ashamed of for ages, but Jeno was always kissing it goodnight, as if he found it pretty.

"So eat," Jeno looked him in the eyes, Renjun couldn't help but smile.

"Ok," he said making a huge wrap placing it into his mouth eagerly.

Actually he was so busy and hurt lately, he was forgetting food because of all the problems, but now he was just stuffing himself full as the barbecue was delicious.

It was late when they reached the flat, Renjun's mood became so much better after the great meal, after clearing some stuff with his boyfriend. Jeno was placing the car keys on a shelf in the hall.

"Can I shower first?" he asked so Renjun nodded. "Unless your want to join me," Jeno bit his lower lip, then brushed over his in a butterfly peck.

"Go," Renjun felt heat he shouldn't, although he couldn't complain when Jeno pecked his lips again then left for the bathroom.

Renjun walked to the living room pressing his favorite CD on play, sitting on the fluffy carpet listening to the soft music.

Actually, a new car would be nice, maybe a bigger flat one day, a room with books to read, although he has never finished one, starting them to put back on the shelf after just 100 pages. He rather imagined the ending.

"Renjun the bathroom is yours!" he heard Jeno's voice, the boy came in wearing just sweatpants, his hair dripping, he was using a towel to make it even more messy. Renjun observed how Jeno began to move his hand along the table top till he found his glasses, his sight was really short, he couldn't notice them in the dim lamp light.

"Ok, now I see you clearly," Jeno chuckled putting the glasses on walking to the bedroom.

He came back with his duvet and pillow throwing them on the couch.

"I thought we will watch a movie," said Renjun his stomach tingling.

"You said you need distance," Jeno raised his brow.

"So stop walking through the house wearing... yes ... almost nothing," said Renjun becoming red.

"You know I'm working in a fitness studio for a reason," Jeno seemed amused.

"I see," Renjun was definitely red when he jumped up running into the bedroom then to the bathroom. He took an almost cold shower to cool his body although it was still glowing. Great, that's what boyfriend's are for, first to annoy the shit out of you, then turn you on so much you want nothing more than to be laid down.

Renjun was mad at his own stupidity, he left the shower slipping into his pajamas quickly, he returned to the bedroom to put one of Jeno's hoodies on, it smelled too good, liked the man who was almost bare in the other room.

"Jeno!" he walked to the door of the living room to see his boyfriend sunken into his phone screen again.

"Yes?"

"What about the movie?" he asked trying to not so sound weird.

Jaemin was all alone, no one to cuddle him while they were here becoming so flirty, it wasn't fair, right. Not fair to Jaemin.

"You can bring the laptop," said Jeno.

"The bed is bigger."

"Fine," Jeno jumped up looking for the laptop then placing it on some pillows on the duvet in their king size bed.

"But no movie with Jaemin," he said when Renjun nodded.

That would be too awkward to yes... to watch a movie with their almost boyfriend.

"I guess he's pretty lonely in this beautiful huge house," said Renjun slipping under the duvet sitting right next to Jeno, wait, he should keep some distance, but Jeno only wrapped his arm around him pulling him closer, kissing over his neck delicately driving him crazy.

Thank you for the beautiful support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Noren's conversation and their evening?

Much <3