20 fade to black

The light was bright, the room so foreign, wait was it morning for real, the bed empty again, no! Renjun jumped out putting his clothes on in speed, falling through the door to stop in the other room as there were Jeno and Jaemin licking on this freaking velvet couch. Both jumped from each other totally embarrassed. At least they were dressed, at least.

"Renjun!" Jeno's voice cracked.

"Don't speak to me," said Renjun running to the door but his boyfriend caught him so he began to kick and hit.

"Renjun stop ok! I thought we can date each other, all three of us," said Jaemin raising his hands to calm him down.

"Let go!" shouted Renjun biting Jeno's arm till the boy winced jumping from him.

"I knew it will happen ok! I knew it! Stupid Renjun just brought you two together and now you will live happily ever after, so go on! I'm breaking up with you, both of you! Way free!" he said slamming the door open.

"Renjun, stop! You know it's not true! We don't want anything without you!" begged Jaemin but Renjun wasn't listening running out of the villa, out into the grey chilly morning, making the whole way to his work place on foot.

"You look like a ghost," these were the words Johnny had welcomed his with, Renjun muttered something back, he never knew what. He just sat behind the dark screen then opened the new program he was writing starting to type aggressively, even if the letters, signs and numbers were blurring out in tears.

How could Jeno be so filthy, kiss someone else right in front of him, right behind his back. How could Jaemin touch his boyfriend when he exactly knew how Renjun feels.

The office door slammed, so he looked up to see his boss coming in, he jumped up bowing low.

"Renjun great work, actually, I see you're doing a lot of effort lately, actually," the man smiled in a fake way. "Keep it up and you won't get fired," he said before leaving the room. Renjun feel back on his chair, he needed to sit and type, yet there was total emptiness in his brain. The world blurring out in tears, the image of Jeno and Jaemin kissing returning so sharply.

"Renjun!" he almost screamed when the door slammed again, he looked up to see Jeno wearing the same clothes as last night, coming in crouching next to his chair.

"Babe please forgive me, me and Jaemin... we never meant to hurt you, we thought you're agreeing on us being together this way, but we should have asked you first, Renjun," Jeno's hand landed on his so he moved it away.

"I'll be right back," Johnny jumped up grabbing his Santa cup disappearing in the corridor.

"Jaemin needed to drive to the airport to catch his plane, he was even ready to cancel the schedule to come to you but I convinced him I'll take care of you, he's always going crazy because of you," said Jeno.

"Leave, I broke up, I never want too see you again," said Renjun clenching his teeth.

"Renjun."

"I said leave," he whispered.

"Where will you stay?" asked Jeno.

"At my sister's."

"With her husband, he's a jerk!" protested Jeno.

"You're a much bigger jerk than him!" hissed Renjun.

Jeno's face became red, he rubbed it nervously.

"Please, me and Jaemin we will never do it again promise," he begged.

"Freaking leave, or do you want me to lose my job at the top of it!" asked Renjun when Johnny stopped in the door with the steaming coffee cup.

"Should I go?" he asked awkwardly.

"No, I was just leaving," muttered Jeno getting up.

He turned around walking out of the office with his head down, the door banged when Renjun covered his face with his hands breaking out into sobs.

"A tissue?" asked Johnny awkwardly.

Renjun has never found out how he had stand this day, how had he not gotten insane, not demolished the office again, he was even sad when the clock showed the end of the work day.

"Renjun, drink some coffee you're pale," said Johnny who was packing his stuff at the other desk.

"Ok, bye," Renjun turned from him walking out swiftly, he was so done, so mad, so empty, where should he go, how, he had no idea how to face the situation, he was faint, his vision blurry, his head buzzing, the elevator was empty, he fell in tripping over his shoelace grabbing the wall to not to fall when it darkened in front of his eyes.

"Renjun wait! Renjun!" Johnny's voice was coming from so far away. "Renjun don't faint! Renjun..."

Then everything became darkness.

Thank you for your support I hope you still enjoy the story

What do you think about Renjun catching Nomin kissing? What about his losing consciousness at work? What will happen now?

Much <3