16 first time

"When and how was your first time?" read Jaemin out loudly throwing another cube from the bed, it was way past 2 a.m. yet there was no way they could find any sleep. The play went out of hand, definitely, no freaking timer helped. Renjun was so fulfilled his body so pleased, he won't need any more sex for the rest of his life. Ok, maybe till the morning, he thought watching Jaemin's trained back, the boy was lying on his belly, only his tight butts were covered by the duvet, his hair drying slowly. They had taken a shower that went out of hand too, really, they should stop. Jeno was watching Renjun through half closed eyes when he has taken the other side of the king sized bed.

"So how was it Jaemin?" asked Renjun moving on his belly lying next to the boy cuddling with Jaemin when he pulled the duvet from Jaemin's butts until he covered his own hips and lower back with it.

"Ah... not bad, not perfect actually," Jaemin chuckled, the super long eyelashes fell down as each time when he was embarrassed, Renjun started to learn his little things.

"Can I?" asked Jeno moving to them when he simply laid his face on Renjun's butts making himself comfortable really, this bad behavior, Renjun was too embarrassed.

"How old were you?" asked Jeno when Jaemin's cheeks became red.

"Nineteen," he said smiling in a shy way.

"Nineteen!" Jeno jumped up when Renjun's jaw drooped.

"So late?" asked Jeno.

"She was my first real girlfriend, I had kisses and stuff before, but never," Jaemin smiled to himself.

"Was it Genevieve?" asked Jeno.

"Yes, we started to shoot 'Romeo never left' in Paris, I was really young, unexperienced. I fell head over heals, couldn't control my feelings, somehow like I can't now. Our fling lasted for three months, but I managed to lose my virginity with her," he giggled.

"Wow!" Renjun had no idea what to say.

"What about you two?" Jaemin turned to him looking him in the eyes.

"Um... I was sixteen," Renjun blushed.

"Sixteen, it's way too early," said Jaemin stunned.

"Nah, it felt right," Renjun blushed harder. "It was with some guy I really liked back then, yes back then he was amazing," Renjun was telling it to the mattress to not to look at the boys next to him, he noticed how Jaemin looked Jeno's way.

"We started to date in sophomore year, were together for six months, it was on a meadow behind his grandma's house next to a stream, amazing," Renjun smiled to the memory.

"What about you?" asked Jaemin when Renjun turned to Jeno who became extremely red.

"Ah, yes... it was... rather uneven..." he whispered.

"What!" asked Renjun.

"You know high school, first year and yes..." Jeno wasn't looking at him.

"No!" Renjun opened his mouth then closed it again, it wasn't happening, wasn't possible, right?

"Yes, she was a head cheerleader and I wanted to be cool in front of the guys from the team. I was fifteen, super stupid, it was this one time in the locker room after practice, just to have it behind me and brag to the boys, never happened again I swear," Jeno became pale.

"I... I... I thought I was first!" shouted Renjun.

"Ups," Jaemin giggled in a mean way.

"I didn't know how to tell you. I regretted it the back then, I still regret it. Actually the first time with you was the one that really mattered," whispered Jeno apologetically.

"I'm not talking to you so leave!" said Renjun grabbing the duvet covering himself in it completely trying his best to not to break out in tears. Has Jeno lied all these years with the simplest thing? What else was he hiding?

"Renjun, I'm sorry I thought... it was years ago, it shouldn't matter now," whispered Jeno.

Renjun felt Jaemin's fingertips caressing his side, he stayed there under the duvet swallowing some tears. Why was Jeno like that, lying to him, hurting all the time, even now, couldn't he keep his mouth just for once, maybe he never needed to know that he has never been first. Not first for Jeno, nor for Jaemim, not for anyone.

"Renjun," Jaemin lifted the duvet looking at him. "Don't cry, please don't cry. This idiot loves you can't you see it," Jaemin made a few silly faces to him, was he disappointed about himself actually, or Jeno, or both.

"Let's go to sleep," said Renjun jumping up from underneath the duvet sprinting to the wardrobe taking his pajamas out, putting them on quickly.

"What are you doing?" asked Jaemin laughing.

"I'm going to sleep and you! You Jeno can sleep on the doormat!" he said falling into the bed wrapping himself up with the duvet up to his ears.

"Renjun you're so lovely it hurts," Jaemin smiled. "Jeno stop making a face as at your hamster's funeral, guys is it really the so important who had lost his virginity to whom? It might have been in high school, but now after so much sex, after all the things we have done. Virginity is just utopia, you probably don't even remember how it feels like," Jaemin laid down next to Renjun taking another cube rolling it in his fingers.

"Ok great. Your naughtiest kink, let's spit it out," he glanced at them, both answering wit silence, Renjun grabbed Jaemin's arm cuddling his face to Jaemin's biceps, right another lough.

"Renjunie, your kink?"

"I don't know," he said.

Thank you for your lovely support, I'm glad you're enjoying the story

Thank you for your lovely support, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. What do you think about Norenmin's confessions? What about Renjun finding out after years he wasn't Jeno's first? What will he do now?

Much <3