25 back mirror

"What!" shouted both.

"It's no fun without you," whispered Jaemin.

"Guys, wanna come with us to Winwin's for a little fun?" asked Jaehyun checking Jeno out with a glance that made Renjun willing to break his nose, at least.

"Stop staring at my boyfriend you perv!" he shouted jumping off the chair raising his fists.

"Junie, Junie, shh!" Jeno pulled him in his arms.

"So cute," repeated Winwin.

"So, are you up for an adventure?" asked Jaehyun.

"With Na Jaemin always. I had dreamt to lay down a celebrity for ages," said the Japanese guy grinning.

"What?" asked Jaemin becoming red.

"They will really enjoy it so let's go," said Renjun walking forward when Jeno and Jaemin began to protest loudly, but he ignored following the other guys out of the club towards a green sports car.

"The kid is so small he can fit into the back," muttered the Japanese guy looking at Renjun unpleasantly.

"He will go with my car!" said Jeno sharply.

"No!" Renjun crossed his hands walking towards the green car, should that count as being crazy, what if they will hurt him? Winwin was ok, but the other two.

Yet, he crawled on the uncomfortable backseat, Jaehyun and the Japanese guy jumped in. Winwin stayed, Renjun saw him walking towards Jeno's car with Jaemin, all three seemed worried glancing his way.

"Tell me Rewoon, it's mystery to me, how have you landed yourself in this hot guy's bed?" asked Jaehyun watching him in a strange way through the mirror when he was speeding the sports car up behind speed limits.

Renjun hoped Jeno's old car can keep up although he doubted it.

They could have at least used Jaemin's celebrity van, it had definitely a little bit more power under the hood, he felt like in a trap when he glanced through the back window to the lines of cars behind them, but he couldn't distinguish any in that speed.

"Is he following you?" asked the other guy, his long diamond earrings glittering in the street lamps light mysteriously when he looked to the side mirror.

"Let's see how much of a man he is," said Jaehyun pressing the gas.

"Much more than you for sure!" hissed Renjun even if he should definitely keep his mouth shut.

Both only laughed loud exchanging looks.

"So Rewoon how have you managed to get him?" asked Jaehyun pressing the gas even harder the meter was showing over 160 miles per hour raising. Renjun's heart jumped up in fear, was Jaehyun willing to kill them.

"We were classmates in high school... he... kissed me as a dear and after started to come and bother me till.... yes, I agreed to go on a date with him," stuttered Renjun. "What was a huge mistake I see just now..."

"In high school? How old are you now?" asked the other guy.

"T-twenty," Renjun gulped.

"So how long have you been dating?" asked the man.

"F-four years..." Renjun pressed his nails in the leather seat, as the car was speeding too uncontrollably.

"Four years with one guy!" asked Jaehyun stunned. "No wonder he's still in my back mirror," he said when Renjun glanced towards the lines of cars behind.

Was Jaehyun lying or was Jeno actually still following them in this race, what if the old car will break or...

Be brave Renjun, please be safe Jeno, he thought closing his eyes prying for Jeno's well being, and Jaemin's and Winwin's.

It continued till Jaehyun finally pressed the breaks driving from the high way into the city again finding small roads in an area with penthouses, he parked in an underground car park, Renjun jumped up towards the window to see the old Audi parking on the other side, so they had actually survive this madness.

"End of the ride," the Japanese guy walked out lifting his chair to let Renjun outside, who was bouncing on weak feet looking towards the other car, he saw the Audi's doors open all three jumping out at these same time.

"Never! Never ever again will I drive with you!" shouted Jaemin who was washing sweat off his face.

"We couldn't just leave Renjun with these jerks, could we?" asked Jeno turning to them.

"Yuta, isn't it like from a real movie?" asked Winwin his eyes glittering when the Japanese guy rolled his eyes.

"Why do I love him really," he mumbled under his nose.

Jaehyun was quiet, Renjun caught him observing Jeno in the same fiery way so he walked there moving to his boyfriend's side yet not touching him. Jaemin was still very pale when they reached the elevator.

"It was all so worrying," whispered Winwin cuddling into this Yuta when the elevator moved, Jaehyun was watching Jeno all the time, the boy standing with his head down, Jaemin rested his head on Renjun's shoulder sighing loud.

"Renjun what we're doing for you, you should repay us with on million kisses really," he whispered.

"We have better stuff upstairs," said Jaehyun with a mischievous smile.

They left the elevator walking to an apartment that was so modern and luxurious Renjun's jaw dropped.

"Winwin is the son of Dong, a Chinese billionaire," said Yuta seeing their reaction. "And I'm his boyfriend."

"Who couldn't buy me a cup of Ramen," muttered Winwin shaking his head.

Yuta became red but pretended he never heard the comment.

"What about you, have you been the star of a remake of 'Seniorita Rosa and the aliens'?" asked Jaemin looking at Jaehyun.

"Not everyone can be Romeo brought back to life," said the man when Jaemin became purple.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
What do you think about the crazy race through the city and the boys following Yuwin and Jaehyun to their flat? What will happen there?

Much <3