2 bridge

What has he done? What? What has Jeno done? What?

He was out of breath, but kept racing, running, till he crushed into someone his legs loosing the balance when the person caught him up.

He muttered a quiet sorry looking at a face in front of him, barely visible in the dim light of some backstreet street lamp. What, wasn't this face known from somewhere? Big dark eyes, pink hair, a skin tone like caramel with mocha-flavor.

"Are you ok?" asked a low voice.

"No, ok? No... nothing's right ok!" shouted Renjun.

"What happened to you?" asked the stranger, was he really Na Jaemin or were his mind playing tricks.

"You! Ok! You! My boyfriend has a crush on you and I hate you, hate him! I'll loose my job, I'm so done with my life I'm quitting it now! Where is the nearest bridge?" asked Renjun.

"Are you for real?" Jaemin was watching him stunned.

"Where's the nearest bridge?" Renjun looked around hopelessly.

"Come, let's drink a beer, you'll calm down," Jaemin pointed at an entrance to a basement bar.

"I..." Renjun ran out of words.

"Let's go," he saw Jaemin walking to the staircase, so he followed.

What else was there to do? The police was definitely banging to his house, Jeno was doing things with some random strangers, he didn't want to think of it or his boyfriend, he was walking into a lit up bar with his boyfriend's crush, irony. How twisted was it actually.

Jaemin reached the bar, he was wearing a black leather jacket over a hoodie, the hood hiding his hair, a face mask in his hands.

"Two beers," he said sitting at the bar.

The elder bar tender smiled to him.

"It's been some time since you came," he said.

"I was in London and Hawaii shooting for the new move," whispered Jaemin.

Renjun walked to them cautiously, he moved on a bar chair feeling the heaviness on his actions lying over him. He will lose his job, will have to pay for all he has damaged, if not he will land in jail, there was no running away.

"It's my last night as a free man," he whispered turning to the bar.

"Why? What have you done?" asked Jaemin amused.

"Destroyed the computers in my work place, the whole office," whispered Renjun.

"How much is it worth?" asked Jaemin.

"I don't know, a few thousands, and I'll lose my job, and never pay the rent, and my boyfriend went out to a swingers club with some colleague, I really need to end my life tonight," Renjun hid his face in his hands.

"How can someone so young and so pretty have so much trouble?" asked Jaemin kicking him off guard.

"What?" asked Renjun looking at him unable to believe what he has just heard.

"What's your name?" Jaemin's eyes were smiling, his face lit up by the dim bar light made something become very warm inside Renjun.

Jaemin was actually way more handsome live than on the cinema screen, on all posters, the sparks in his dark eyes, the miles-long eyelashes, a smile that could heal wounds, stop Renjun, he thought unable to believe the sight in front of him.

"I'm Renjun," he whispered.

"Jaemin, nice to meet you," Jaemin stretched his hand out, he took hesitantly.

Jaemin's palm was so warm, even bigger than Jeno's giving some heat back into his frozen fingers.

"So Renjun, talk it out. I'm a good listener you know. You're way too stressed, it's good to talk it out to not to burst innerly," said Jaemin watching him with curiosity.

"Ah!" Renjun felt so embarrassed.

But Jaemin was there smiling calmly, observing him till he had no other way than to face these beautiful eyes.

"My boyfriend is cheating on me right now, can you imagine and he... he's always dragging me to watch your movies, comparing me with you, telling me to go to the gym to look like you," Renjun felt the anger and heartbreak coming back.

"He's stupid," muttered Jaemin.

"What!"

"He's a lucky guy, who should be thankful each day he's with someone so perfect," Jaemin's eyes were gliding down his face to his lips so Renjun looked away.

Was Jaemin out here on a hunt for someone he could lay down despite gender, was he just a flirt, or was he actually willing to rise his mood because he was pitting him.

"And my boos," Renjun felt like crying.

"Don't worry about your boss, or your stupid boyfriend, relax, chill out," Jaemin raised his beer glass. "For our meeting."

"Um.. cheers," Renjun raised his glass.

He was happy he could focus on something, not Jaemin's eyes.

Thank you for supporting the story so amazingly, you are the best

Thank you for supporting the story so amazingly, you are the best. What do you think about Renmin's meeting? What will Renjun do about his problems?

Much <3