13 cylindrical box

"Cut! We have it!" shouted the director for Jaemin and the girl to glue off, both not really even awkward around each other when Jaemin's assistant and a stylist hurried to him to hand him the screenplay and fix his lipgloss. He browsed through the script asking the girl about a scene, they were discussing it for a moment till she smiled to him, Jaemin answered with a genuine smile.

He lifted his head noticing Renjun, his smile turning into a brighter one.

"Renjun!" he said walking off the terrace causing the film crew to look his way, so Renjun waved awkwardly.

"I'm happy you came," Jaemin reached him, he really was his highness himself in that clothes.

"You... look good," whispered Renjun barely able to breath.

"Thanks," Jaemin winked.

"But your hair?"

"Can you imagine the king having pink hair," Jaemin laughed.

"Honestly no, but I enjoyed it," Renjun felt some kind of regret, the pink hair was so stunning on Jaemin, not that the sky brown wasn't making him anything less perfect, maybe even a little more manly and handsome.

"I have a break before the next scene, come with me," Jaemin hurried down an alley so Renjun followed.

Wasn't this Jaemin kissing a girl moments ago, why has he been acting so cool, ok, it was his job right, he has been paid millions to walk around in king's clothes and kiss her.

They moved up stone stairs, Jaemin pushed a door open, both finding themselves in a chamber with equipment, they sat down on a bench, the crew must have brought here.

"How is your day going?" asked Jaemin.

"Ok," Renjun felt his chin trembling. "You were kissing her."

"It's in the script," Jaemin giggled.

"I guess."

"Are you jealous?" Jaemin looked at him when Renjun's heart began to ache.

"No I'm not ok, not jealous at all! Not jealous when you, you're kissing someone else and not jealous at all when he is leaving for the swingers club to meet this ugly Jaehyun!" Renjun covered his mouth, really why was he too honest.

Jaemin's face became cloudy, he was watching Renjun seriously the sparks in his eyes turned into this deep sadness they had been carrying last night.

"Can you... can you go to the swingers club with me tonight? I need to know what he's doing there," asked Renjun his voice shaky.

"Ok," Jaemin sighed.

"I don't want to be alone with it."

"What if you will catch him with the other guy?"

"I will be sure what to do, it will be easier to break up," said Renjun clenching his fists.

"Do you want to break up?" asked Jaemin.

"I... don't you have a scene to finish?" asked Renjun his heartbeat speeding up.

"Sure you can help yourself to the actors buffet or stay with the crew and watch," he said.

"I'll watch," he said when they got up returning to the set.

It was loud, their ID's had been checked before entering, the security scanned Jaemin's face two times before letting them in, he wasn't sure the boy isn't just some imposter, they definitely weren't expecting an A-class celebrity in here.

Jaemin was wearing a face mask, a hood over his head, the dark hair was helping as only his hardcore fans had the blurry photos of today's shoot.

Renjun on the other side was so frightened when they were walking in cautiously, he was watching each face, each couple, each triangle, four-angle, quadrangle, each strange and stranger combination in each corner.

He saw Mark with a blonde girl, another girl, a red haired one falling on his lap giggling loud.

"This is my boyfriend's colleague Mark," said Renjun pulling Jaemin closer.

"So the jerk isn't far," Jaemin sighed.

Renjun tried to ignore the burning coals of jealousy that opened in his insides. He moved around the lit up bar, around a glass wall with glittering lights swimming in it. There were round blue tables one the other side, the tops bright neon, the lights pink. There was Jaehyun sitting at one playing with some little cubes right next to him two guys his age. One had a lot of earrings, bushy longer hair falling into his eyes, the second seemed too nice to be here, with a dreamy dark skin tone and black hair, definitely Chinese like him thought Renjun watching the boy fishing out a cube from Jaehyun's hand observing the sides turning it between his palms.

"It's this Jaehyun guy," said Renjun pushing Jaemin to the table stopping right in front of them when Jaehyun eyed him up with no interest.

"Have you left something small boy?" he asked.

"I'm Renjun."

"Rewoon?" Jaehyun eyed him up again as if he wasn't composing with any memory in his mind. "Ah the boyfriend of that super hot guy Jeno," Jaehyun laughed.

"Yes, where's Jeno?" asked Renjun clenching his fists.

"How can I know?"

"He had an appointment with you here tonight," Renjun moved closer but Jaemin grabbed the back of his jacket pulling him a step from Jaehyun.

"I haven't seen him here, nor has he called me," Jaehyun laughed. "He's probably getting drunk with his mirror reflection because of you. The first time I met him her he was sipping beer at the bar complaining that you don't love him."

"Bullshit!" Renjun raised his voice when Jaemin's grip on his jacket tightened.

"You should loosen up boy, learn to have some fun in life," Jaehyun winked to the Chinese guy. "Winwin, let's give it to him," he grabbed the cubes from the table sweeping then into a cylindrical box, when to his shock Renjun noticed sex positions drawn on the sides of each.

"Here take it, you and your friend, just have some fun," Jaehyun closed the box handing it to him.

Thank you for all your support, you are the best.

I hope you are doing well. What do you think about the chapter, Renjun and Jaemin visiting the swingers club and meeting Jaehyun? How will their night end?

Much <3