EIGHTY ONE

katperezfuglytagged: hazosterfieldview all 4,389 comments

katperez
fugly
tagged: hazosterfield
view all 4,389 comments

hazosterfield
i know you are but what am i? 😝

Harrison couldn't see how he could say no with Tom practically begging him to hang out with Kat.

He knew how desperate Tom was to get them to be a lot closer- like she was with his family or he was with hers but he just couldn't do that without feeling guilty over not trusting their relationship in the first place.

Whenever he looked at her, he thought back to that time and felt like she still hated him for that.

Kat definitely didn't, but things were still awkward between them.

"I love you," Tom smiled at her when they pulled away from their goodbye kiss.

"Love you too mate," Harrison tried to joke from the driver's seat.

Tom only rolled his eyes, Kat smiling softly as he finally stepped away from the car and went into his own.

Silence immediately filled the car, until Harrison cleared his throat, "Let me just put some music on."

As expected, the day started off awkward.

The entire car ride was filled with short conversations, mostly just the two listening and singing along to music.

When they went shopping, Kat tried her hardest to include Harrison but that wasn't necessarily his strong suit so he didn't really open up.

He knew he had to make an effort with her though so he decided to just go straight to it.

"I'm sorry about what happened before. You know with Tom and the convincing him to sleep around thing."

Kat winced, hating being reminded of that time, but she knew she couldn't be angry at him, "You have nothing to be sorry for. And besides, that was so long ago."

"I do though. I should've supported you two, listened to my instincts telling me you were perfect for each other. In my defense though, you two got a bloody tattoo together."

"Hey! It's not like it was a tattoo of each others' name."

"Still a matching tattoo," Harrison protested.

"Fine. Then, I'd just like to point out, I didn't make him get the tattoo- he made me get it."

"Surely though, you knew how idiotic he was being?"

"Maybe but I felt exactly what he was feeling, that's why I agreed. And besides, tattoos aren't a big deal."

"They're permanent on your body."

"I mean technically, you can get it laser removed."

"You know what?" Harrison now turned to her with a smirk, "If tattoos mean so little to you, why don't you get one right now?"