EIGHTY SEVEN

nikkihollandphotographymy beautiful daughter in law katperez view all 3,278 comments

my beautiful daughter in law katperez
view all 3,278 comments

username
DAUGHTER IN LAW?!

"I just don't know why you'd do that to me Nikki. I don't know why you hate me so much."

Nikki gasped while the twins chuckled, continuing to watch them go about the kitchen.

"It wasn't even that bad! Obviously, they know you're not my actual daughter in law yet."

Kat gave her a look, continuing to place balls of cookie dough on the tray.

"Are you kidding, mum? People are probably waiting for her to change her name to Kat Holland any minute now."

"Yeah, like Hailey Bieber."

"Hey, do not mention that," Kat scolded Harry, "That's still a touchy subject."

"You liked him when you were like 14. Surely, the crush has passed by now."

"Doesn't mean it still doesn't sting."

"Oh I'm gonna love telling Tom this when he gets home."

"He knows I'm over the crush. I'm just not over the fact that she took the last name that I once wanted- very badly."

The three shuddered, making Nikki laugh as she pulled out her phone again, "Oh wow. That's a lot of likes."

"Oh no," Sam frowned, quick to go to his mother's side, "What did you do mum?"

"The caption doesn't mean a thing! It's the photo the fans love."

"Have you looked at the comments?" Teresa finally asked after loading another tray in the oven.

"See! Even nan knows!"

"You called me your daughter in law before Dominic and I were ever engaged."

"That's because I knew you were going to be my daughter in law."

"Just like I know Kat's going to be mine."

Kat only blushed, Paddy smiling brightly up at her while Teresa continued to help with the cookies.

"Nonetheless, I didn't have to deal with a bunch of fans being obsessed with my boy. You do."

"I really didn't think-"