NINETY ONE

katpereztough day at work bc of this little big one 🤣view all 4,279 comments

katperez
tough day at work bc of this little big one 🤣
view all 4,279 comments

alexdel
this is still so weird to me. stop sending me belly selfies

katperez
alexdel you wanted this!!!

alexdel
not like this!! 😭

Kat looked down at her big bump in amazement, poking it a few times to see it jiggle.

Beside her, he watched her confused, before finally not being able to help it and slapping the bump as hard as he could.

"Noah!" Kat gasped when the silicone fell off her stomach.

"I'm sorry," he laughed, "I really couldn't help it."

The make-up artist chuckled at them, "If you two manage to break yet another fake belly, they will kill you."

"All I do is poke it! It's not my fault Noah likes to manhandle me when I have it on!"

"I'm sorry, it's just so weird seeing you pregnant- even if I know it's fake."

"Well, you don't have to wear that thing for the rest of the movie. I do. So be kind to it."

"You do realize this is technically your guys' baby?" the make-up artist asked, beginning to place it on Kat again, "So technically, you both should be nice to it."

"I am nice!" they protested in sync when the door opened fo reveal one of the assistants.

"They're ready for you."

Once Kat changed outfits and Noah looked over his script a final time, the two went back to filming.

Luckily the day was almost done and that meant Kat didn't have to wear the belly anymore and more importantly- Tom arrived.

"Just in time," Noah chuckled, sending her a wink before going over to his seat.

"We're taking five, right?" Kat asked no one in particular because she just walked off the set anyway.

"You better be back to film the final scene or else you won't be able to leave!" the director called out threateningly to her, but she just ignored it as she approached Tom.

"Hey," he smiled, leaning down to greet her with a kiss.

"Hi handsome. Fancy seeing you here."

"We are leaving for our mini holiday, right?"

"We are. I just have to finish filming one last scene with Noah- but I'm on a break now, don't worry."

Tom nodded before slowly looking down at her outfit, the tight dress highlighting her very pregnant tummy.