NINETY TWO

katperezholy fuck

katperez
holy fuck. can't believe i've managed to keep you around for a whole year. thank you for being my sunshine tomholland2013 and being the love of my life. i love you so damn much, dream guy ♥️♥️♥️
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 4,299 comments

thellenshow
I DID THAT

"I still can't believe we're really together... I feel like it was just yesterday I was all sad seeing pictures of you with Zendaya."

"Are you going to bring that up every year?" Tom frowned.

"Why yes, yes I am."

"But you do realize she's currently in a relationship with your best friend, right?"

"Your point?"

Tom shook his head with a small smile, deciding to change the subject, "Happy anniversary darling."

"Happy anniversary," Kat beamed, leaning over to kiss him, "I already put up my 'one year post'- gotta make the fans happy, you know?"

"By fans, surely, you mean our friends?"

"Of course. Hemsworth would kill me if I didn't post anything- wow I never thought I'd ever say that."

"I see your true intentions now," Tom sighed dramatically, "You're only dating me for my friends."

"It took you a whole year to figure that out?" Kat continued the joke.

Tom only stuck his tongue out when they arrived at their destination.

"Wow. This is fancy. This looks more like a hotel than your mum's place."

Kat gave him a look, "You really thought I'd let us spend our one year anniversary at my mom's place? No way. This is our own little villa for the day."

"Holy shit babe!" Tom gasped when she finally opened the door, "This place is huge! No way you got it only for a day!"

Tom turned to her, only to frown when he saw the look on her face, "Katalina..."

"Fine. This place might be ours for the entire week."

"Kat!" Tom groaned, "We were supposed to spend this time with your mum!"

"We're already spending next week with her, she doesn't need two weeks."

"You know I was supposed to go a week earlier so she can learn to like me better than Z!"

"Why does she have to like you better? Why can't you just be equal?"

"It is not equal right now. She likes her more-"

"Does not!"

"She texts her and calls her and-"

Tom was cut off by Kat bringing him into a deep kiss.