Chapter 1

--------------------

"My mother always says, you guys are 'White Angels' who fulfill everyone's wish. But what happens with mine?" I shoot the question at the stars."My wish to have a perfect and normal teenage life like all those girls in every story and Korean dramas. But cut out the boyfriend parts because you know that I don't believe the idea of having one. Aorasu?".

For the past two-three years, which I'm not sure of, this had been my habit. I mean talking to stars, not that part where I'm not sure of the years. Stars always fascinate me until at one point I have started to believe that Orion Belt is my guardian angel. I have no idea when did I got myself into stars this much until it becomes a necessity in my daily life.

I aimlessly kick my right leg in the air, waiting for nothing. The darkness of this place engulfed me completely as all my pasts do.

The small stoned bridge I'm standing on is completely surrounded by twigs of some kind of plants with a white flower which I have no idea it exists before. Under the bridge, the brownish river flows slowly with the ripples and waves chasing one and another. On the other side of the bridge, an old white bench was placed facing the river with a thick dark woods at the back of it. And the tiny yellowish red color tainted flowers that are grown along the sides of riverbank are hard to not notice. This place looks abandoned and less sign of any human being. Exactly my kind hang-out place.

I look up at the sky. Stars everywhere. Smiles everywhere.

"Can you hear me? Can you let me know when you will fulfill my wish?" I waved towards the sky in an attempt to catch the stars' attention."Or you can't fulfill my wish at all?". How I wish that stars can talk.

"Maybe you need to change your wish a little, I think."

If only my heart was made in China, for sure, it would have been stopped working by now. If only.

I put my hand on my chest like it would calm down my marathon-ing heart and look over at the woods with wide eyes. And there, at the pathway comes from the woods, stands a young man, probably with the height of 6'1 feet, leaned against one of the trees, arms folded over his chest staring at me with a small smile.

"Buffalo! You scared me!!" I shouted exactly as a madwoman at the young man.

And wait, Did I seriously called a stranger buffalo?

Great.

In return, he sends me a smirk with still leaning on the tree. "Buffalo?" He asked and chuckled disbelievingly. His smoky voice is literally everything. It's a kind of deep, fascinating, and tast-NO!!

"I mean idiot..? Yeah..idiot.." I dragged off. Why on earth I'm explaining what is buffalo means in my dictionary to a stranger?

Then slowly, the stranger's smirk deepened until it turns into a full lop-side smile. Moonlight did justice for his good look. He looks like a hope for this abandoned place. Heck, what I'm thinking?

"What is a young girl like you doing here at this time?". The stranger asked and starts walking towards me steadily with both his hands stuffed inside his brown leather jacket pockets. The blowing winds messed up his short jet black hair, in a good way tho. My hair probably looks like a bird nest by now. Nature is not fair.

His eyes are brown.

"None of your business."

His eyelashes are long.

"It is my business young lady."

His eyebrows are thick.

"Why? Are you a cop or something like that?"

His nose is sharp.

"I'm not a cop, yet. But definitely I'm a gentleman."

His lips are pinkish and full.

"Chivalry still exists, I guess." A gratitude smile on the corner of my dried lips.

"Parker.." A playful smile on the corner of his chapped lips when he extended his hands at me.

"Isabella..." I didn't accept his offer to shake hands.

"Bella.." He whispered my name and look away smiling softly. I stare at him while the soft sound of the river splashing against the bank of river is the only one that loud at that time. Until

" I'm going to fulfill that wish of yours Bella, and I'm going to be your dangerous nightmare too.."

Now all I could hear is my heartbeats.