Chapter 29

© Matured Content

With his lips claiming mine, hungry and intense, he descends me on the mat and I fall on my back effortlessly. The taste of him sent a wave of hypnotic over my whole body. Every time he came back for a breath, his deep brown eyes burn with love and lust, making sure this is not one of my imagination. Maybe time stopped when his lips met my neck. My heart pounded in my chest, my toes curled when he bite and lick my exposed neck. My fingers clutched to his broad shoulders and I moaned his name, unleashing my all my senses. His shoulder tensed under my touch and I secretly love the way I affecting him. Whenever he came back to my lips, I parted it for him, let him washed me over his magical lips.

Starting was easy but ending it was not. Before I became aware of my fingers, it slipped inside his white shirt and shamelessly felt his warm, smooth skin. His breath was inviting near my neck where he bites and only gets tense when my fingers traced his hard chest. With wasting no time, he takes off his shirt, presenting me with a carved sexy body that illuminates under the moonlight. He curls his fingers with mine and kisses me. We were tangled with each other. His hot fingers slipped inside my shirt and I didn't stop him. My knees got weaker when he started to undress me. He met my lips again, once I was only in my underwear and bra.

My whole body tingled and turn red when his brown eyes scrutinized my half-naked body. I can't help myself but hide my chest from his eyes using my hands. His burning eyes met mine, and my whole universe went silent. I look deep into his eyes. His hands softly removed my hands, eyes still on me Parker said, " You'll never realize how beautiful you're and how you make me so crazy in love." His lips find mine for another kiss. When we both came back for a breath, his long fingers started to trace my body while he talks. "This," His fingers brushed past my cleavage. I lay still, breathing heavily while his fingers brush my abdomen, "This", Parker's eyes and my soul travels along with his fingers. "This," His fingers trace the length of my leg," I love every inch of you." His eyes avert back to mine. "I love everything that you are made of Bella. I really do love you badly." The sincerity in his eyes washes over me. I pulled him and kiss him open-mouthed. I have no shy but only the flutters my whole body experiencing which keeps getting intensified.

His hot mouth trails down my neck and after millions of kisses at the neck reached the bump of my breast. The only thing that in between was a thin piece of clothing which with the help of Parker came undone. My nipples stiffen when the cold wind grazes. I fixed my eyes on Parker whose already on mine. With throwing me a scorching look he descends and kisses my bud. My toes curled, I breathe in sharply and arch my body when his tongue started to play. My sanity breaks and I started to moan, calling for his name, fingers in his hair. I squirmed under his evil mouth. He shifted left to right, right to left while his warm fingers travel down my stomach. His other hand laced with mine and the raw emotion in the way we made love was so crazy.

His warm hands find my forbidden area and when his fingers touch me there I went for the sky. "God, you're driving me crazy Bella," Parker whispered and kissed me, fingers still tracing me there. I'm wet down there. He shifted and positioned himself in between my legs. "You're so perfect, Bella. I want you so badly. I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone else." He looks deep into my eyes, burns me and the pleasure is palpable. Parker slowly removed the only clothing that left on us. My eyes never leave him. He spread wide my leg. "You're beautiful Bella." I inhaled sharply when his warm lips kissed me there. He spares no moment, as his tongue started to taste my hidden treasure. The pleasure is so much that I keep on moaning and called for his name. My hands tangle with his hair and I squirmed with the intensity of the pleasure. He holds me tightly and tasted me. His stubble adds the spice. I'm in the sky. His mouth and tongue do wonders and I love every inch of it. I don't want him to stop. There was something warm builds inside me and when his fingers enter mine I hold onto him for my dear life. "Parker." I moaned continuously. Parker started to move his fingers and I arched up my pelvis for him. I was on the top of excessive pleasure. With his pumping fingers and licking tongue, I let out a huge gasp when I came undone.

I was breathing heavily when Parker met my lip halfway and the raw taste, feelings, and emotions were too much to handle. He looks at me deeply. "Bella, this will hurt. Stop me if you can't take it." Despite this lust for love, his eyes looked worried. I smiled reassuringly at him, "I want you, Parker. More than anything. So don't make me wait." His hands touch my cheeks softly, and he kisses me lightly. "Only you can make me feel like this." He positioned his length at my entrance. We hold our hands, our fingers entwined. With the stars and moon witnessing, Parker slowly breaks through me. I free my hands off him and hold his shoulder. My nails dig dipper in his skin when he started to thrust slowly.

The pain is pleasurable. This is crazy. This connection, I'm addicted to this. I'm addicted to him. His lips found mine and I kissed him back. Our tongues fight, while he started to increase his pace. His hair touches my forehead. Our whole body is moving synchronously. This is raw and real. His mouth attacked my neck, while his thrust sends me to the edges. He moans my name. Then he changed the position. He makes me straddle him and the pleasure went hike up when he entered me again. I kissed his shoulder blade, his neck, his chest. With all these moaning and touching he makes me look crazy but I don't care. It's just him. My Parker. He is making love with me. "I never thought my first time will be like this.." I whispered, his mouth was busy licking my neck while his hands moving my hips up and down. "And it just a beginning. There's more to come." He said and smirked.

Parker is right. He really got his way with words, mouths, and everything. The night went with his skills on the bed, in our case mat. I craved for his touch, he craved for my touch. We both craved each other. After all, we are just two humans in love, drowning in a sea of lust and love, in search of one thing. Us. The orizon stars, which don't exist yet we believe it does.