Chapter 27

(Parker POV)

I wake up to the knocking sound on the door. "Bella...Wake up." Sounds her mother from the other side of the door. I take a look at the lady sleeping beside me. She snuggled closer to me, finding warmth. Her mouth was slightly opened and her hair was a disaster. I tugged the hair behind her ear and with this less distance, I can see all the little details she made of. My thumb graces her cheek softly, memorizing all her details, her smell, and her warmth. Sun rays from the window fall on her, making my already skyrocketing heartbeat to take a moment to reconcile and flung back with more speed. I groan and hug her tightly, "You're driving me crazy Bella." Her warm breath falls on my naked chest. All this time while I ogling my girl, her mother was busy knocking and I know the last thing Bella wants right now is her mother seeing us two on the same bed.

Suddenly with a gasp, Bella wakes up and sits still for a second. When she heard her mother, she shouted "Coming mother!!" and adjust her rumpled hair and take a look at me, who currently amused by her look. To add a little spice I said, "Should I open the door?". She reacted dramatically and I love every inch of it. With a face full of panic, she put her hands over my mouth. She muttered coherently something and pull me out of the bed. For a small figure, it's impossible for her to pull me, but a little compromise between lovers won't hurt. "What are you doing?" I asked when she drags me towards the washroom, fully knowing what she is up to. She pushes me into her washroom and slams close the door then locked it. I stand there laughing lightly, muttered, "Playing teenagers aren't we?".

While she was dealing with her mother, I started to brush my teeth and when I'm about to finish, Bella abruptly opens the door. I acknowledge her with a smirk while she looks mad at me. "Now what?" I sound annoyed. "Why on the hell you're using my toothbrush. It's gross!" She took a step into the washroom and here I found my cue to flirt with her. "Should have thought about it when we kissed. We shared saliva Bella." I finished it with a wink at Bella who is so red. She huffed and close the door, leaving me laughing. Come on, a man gotta flirt with his lady. What is love then?

I waited patiently on the driver seat, watching Bella bidding goodbye to her parents. We are driving back to Boston and I simply can't wait for this long drive. Sky blue denim jeans on, she rocks the look with a white loose t-shirt. I watch her every movement. The way she kisses them on the cheek, the way she adjusts her hair, the way she can't stand still at a place. But more than her looks, it's the strong and brave she possessed is what I love. I'm an air-force man and in my entire history with girls, I've never cross path with someone this strong. She is broken, her past is haunting her, her future is predictable, but she never wears any of this as a reason to stop living. And it needs another level of bravery and strength to push away someone we love for their goodness and she is doing it effortlessly while paying the cost. If I can I want to go back and make sure she was not aware of her carrier status. That way she won't push love away because she deserves love. Women like her deserve as much as love and respect. Every woman deserves respect and love. I'll give it to her even when she keeps on pushing me away. Because I don't think this heart will love her less at any time.