Chapter 22

I froze. Her lips are soft. Her kiss is dangerous. She herself is an addiction. Her small hands gaze my cheeks while she keeps on moving her lips on mine. Before I become crazy I deepen the kiss. She tastes delighted. I moved my lips over hers, tracing her softness. If this is how she taste then I want it for a lifetime. Before I could make it deeper, Bella pushes me off her and gasps.

"I'm sorry.." she said and wipe her lips quickly.Ouch.That hurts. But I remain calm, to witness whatever she going to do or say. She stands up and I followed her actions. When her eyes met mine, I know she is going to tell something that will not favor me.

"Why you came Parker?" She takes a step back. Her face is hard. Where is the Bella I kissed just now? "You don't need this Parker. I'm a mess." she walked past me but I get a hold of her hand and stopped her. She wriggled out of my grip. "Go away, Parker. It's just your hormones, not heart. Soon or later you'll regret this. I'm not someone who can give happiness to you." her voice breaks a little at the end and man, it does affect me in a painful way.

"Why you keep on staring at me.." her voice was confused. She is angry. And I want to kiss her again.

"To get know how much I'm going to fix," I said simply and started to walk. "Come. I drive back you home.."

I know she will follow me. She has no other options.

Isabella's POV

Throughout the ride, I stayed quiet. So many things run in my mind that all I need is some me and my bedtime. After what it feels like decade Parker stopped in front of my house. With bidding thanks I get into my home and close the door without waiting for his reply. I curled up in my bed, with hugging my brother's shirt to my chest, tears flowing free, I drift off to sleep.

☂♫☂♫

"Bella!!" I was pulled into the tight embrace of my mother. "Hi, mom. I missed you." I gave her back equal tight hug, inhaling her smell. I'm back home. Initially, my plan was to back tomorrow. But I need to get a grip of myself before Clover's wedding which is in three days. "Where is dad?" I ask as I move into the kitchen knowing she would have cooked my favorite lasagna. "As usual at work." She says as she started to serve to me and all I could do was to control myself from thinking about him.

It's been two days without him.No calls, no messages, no him. I shouldn't have believed him when he came back that day. He is gone. I know this will happen but I'm not ready for it I guess. I need to move on. I have to. So as my day.

The next day, I woke up early, ready to visit Clover and Natasha. We decided to meet over a brunch. "Bye, dad." I give a kiss to him on cheek who were busy gardening and wave goodbye to mom on the doorstep.

I'm a person who cannot stay interested in anything for a long time. The longest it takes maybe two or three months, then eventually I will lose interest and that's maybe the reason why I cannot finish with anything completely. Same with humans, I will lose interest in them after some time. I knew that and that's my only hope in forgetting Parker. But one thing funny is that why I'm making such a fuss over someone who I known for four or five days only.

Maybe I'm that girl who thought, she is strong and will-minded, of herself but ended up falling in love quickly. Guess I'm not that strong, yet. But I'll be.

My thoughts interfered when a hyped voice called out my name. Definitely Natasha. Her bright blonde bob cut hair is the first thing I saw. Before I could say anything she pulled me into a tight hug, which suffocates me officially.

"Miss you all," Said another voice, and a pair of arms tighten around two of us. Clover.

And just like that, I knew I'm gonna be fine.