FOUR ✵ a party full of people

' A PARTY FULL OF PEOPLE '
act one ; chapter four

' A PARTY FULL OF PEOPLE 'act one ; chapter four

︽✵︽

THE OLD INN BAR WAS A HIDDEN TREASURE. It was hidden underground away from the public eye.
However, Y/N knew of it. She knew that some of the most dangerous people in the country met there to talk, drink and possibly kill. Anything was legal in that bar, even murder.

But Y/N knew she was safe. She had a very specific skill set that she would use if she was tested.

So when she walked down the stone steps into the underground of Hargon, she wasn't scared when the light faded away, she wasn't scared when she saw men twice her size, she wasn't scared when she saw guns, knives and blood on the floor and she wasn't scared when she saw men ogling at her from dark corners of the room.

She wasn't scared, she was almost comfortable in the dark room with only candles lights.

She stopped walking and scanned the room until she spotted a head of red hair. The man sat in the deep dark corner of the bar. Taking big steps, she walked over to him and when she reached the man she sat down opposite him.

"Oh hello Y/N." He smirked his yellow eyes scanned over her body lingering on some parts more than others. "You look lovely as normal."

Y/N rolled her eyes. James was a high ranking member of the kings. She had met him a few times so she grew used to his flirty tone and the way his eyes would stick to her like glue.

"Thank you, James, you look nice as well." James was an attractive man, he was tall and had a toned body. His jaw was sharp and his mussels were big.

He ran his hands through his hair. "So you got any gossip about Edwin Howard." He spoke biting his lip leaning forward.

Y/N sighed. "After some convincing I got him to talk-"

"-Ohhh how violent did you get, the idea of you covered in blood just turns me on."

Y/N ignored his comment and continued. "He said he kept some of the guns and drugs. He said that there was a woman who told him to keep them and give them to her, I presume it's another group that just wants some free weapons." Y/N nodded her head at the waiter who placed two drinks on the table and a bowl of olives.

"They must have scared him big time, he was literally shaking and only told me her hair colour." Y/N chuckled and picked up a toothpick and stabbed it into the olive. Putting the toothpick in her mouth she dragged the it out of her mouth, chewing on the olive.