FIVE ✵ the other one who knows

' THE OTHER ONE WHO
KNOWS '
act one ; chapter five

' THE OTHER ONE WHO KNOWS 'act one ; chapter five

︽✵︽

Y/N HAD KNOWN LOKE FOR A WHILE, SO SHE KNEW THAT HE WAS A MASSIVE FLIRT. So she wasn't surprised when he kept a hold of her hand and complimented her constantly. The two had been together for around fifteen minutes which felt like an eternity for Loke. Something about Y/N was different, apart from her beautiful looks she was so mysterious and captivating, she wasn't outgoing or bold, she didn't make her self known to all or show off her magic.

In fact, Loke had only seen her magic a few times and it didn't make much sense to him. She showed no magic power, you couldn't feel it coming off her like with other wizards. But he had seen it.

"So beautiful how have you been without me, heartbroken I guess?" Loke asked a charming, a smile on his lips.

"Oh so heartbroken, it was so hard not hearing your pick up lines every minute of the day." Y/N joked moving some pieces of hair out of her face.

"You're words are sharp like knives, my love."

Y/N sighed at his comment and watched the other people in the guild. She saw Sting and Rogue sitting at the table she was just on, with Natsu, Gajeel, Gray and Lyon. She noticed they would all look over every once in a while, they would look over at Loke and herself sending Loke a glare.

"So how about some time you and I go out for a while, just us two?" He asked. "You know like a date. I assure you it will be worth your time." By this point Loke had gotten closer to Y/Ns face, their lips were close, she could feel his breath in her lips.

Y/N smirked. Two could play at this game. The two always had a flirty type of relationship, they always gave each other seductive glances or winks and constantly flirted with each other. It was all just a joke to Y/N, just some fun but for Loke...

She leaned closer to his face and moved her hand to his hair, running her fingers through his thick hair then dragging her fingers down the side of his face. "I would like that a lot, we could go to the pool, or somewhere more private."

The boys at the table watched in shock and horror as the two "flirted" with each other. Jealousy and hate bubbled inside them along with some other boys in the guild.

One, however, wasn't going to take the flirting shit. So he pushed himself off the wall and made his way towards the pair. His chests rumbled with his low growls. His eyes were fixated on Loke, a thick glare piercing his soul. By the time he got to them, his anger was almost out of control and his jealousy was choking him.