TWENTY - FIVE ✵ to quatro cerberus

' TO QUATRO CERBERUS '
act five ; chapter theee

' TO QUATRO CERBERUS 'act five ; chapter theee

︽✵︽

LOOKING UP AT THE QUATRO CERBERUS GUILD HALL Y/N WAS IN SHOCK. The building was grand, it looked like royalty lived there. It was basically a castle with its brick walls and tall towers. It was a sight to hold and Y/N was surprised that such a loud and violent guild had such an eloquent guild hall.

I mean the thing was surrounded by a fucking moat.

Y/N made her way down the long bride to the guild hall and tried not to act too shocked when she entered.

"Yo! Y/N!"

Y/N smirked at the voice and turned around to see Bacchus walking up to her in all his drunk glory. The pair had a... odd history to say the least. Much like Erza she had run into him many times however, fortunately not on any of her illegal missions.

They had a very competitive relationship, always seeing who can do more. Something about Bacchus made Y/N want to live, wildly as ironic as it was.

"Well hello, my sexy lady." He laughed drunkenly. "What do I owe the pleasure."

He was now right in front of her, a smirk placed on his lips. Y/N could smell the scent of rum on him and he seemed to be giving of the slight bit of magic power.

"I've come to give a letter to your master, from Makarov." She stated smirking at his attempts to get closer to her. "And no, I don't want to fight you."

"That is so not wild." Her slurred stumbling a bit. "It's so fun when we fight, gettin' all hot and bothered." He let out a loud laugh and threw his arm over her shoulder. "Well let me show you into the guild, like a true man!"

"Isn't that Elfman's saying?" She asked as they walked towards the door.

"Yep, I like the guy! He's really wild!"

Now, this is more Quatro Cerberus. When she entered the members of the guild were dancing drinking and fighting. Every once in a while Y/N would hear, 'wild' and she couldn't help but chuckle. It reminded her of Fairy Tail slightly.

The interior was much different from the outside, they had pale brow walls and dark brown floors, slim window so you could see the outside. It was cozy.

"We should have a drink." Bacchus, yelled pulling her to the bar. He jumped over the surface and plucked a large bottle and two glasses from the shelf.

"I'm alright thanks, I've gotta go to the next guild after this." She said as he pushed her now full glass towards her.

"So you're not staying the night, so not wild." He whined leaning towards her face.

She didn'to flinch or move away, she kept eyes contact.

"Man you're wild!" He yelled and drank all of his drink in one go. Y/N sighed, no wonder he and Canna go along well.