THIRTY - SEVEN ✵ the adventures of team natsu

' THE ADVENTURES OF TEAM NATSU '
act seven ; chapter three

' THE ADVENTURES OF TEAM NATSU 'act seven ; chapter three

︽✵︽

THE WARM WATER RELAXED Y/N MUSCLES AND THE GIRL FELT AT PEACE. She was more of a shower person but she enjoyed the quick dip in the bath just as much as anyone else. A happy sigh escaped her mouth as she flicked the lid off the bottle of Vodka Bacchus got her as a get well soon gift.

She chuckled as she drank it. The liquid burned the back of her throat but it didn't bother her too much. Her mind travelled back to the forever drunk man and smiled at the memory of their kisses.

She enjoyed the small moment of calm, taking time to just enjoy herself-

"Y/N are you in here!?"

The bathroom door burst open revealing Natsu and Happy. Y/N blinked as Natsu stood with a wide grin on his face. However, it slowly faded away when he noticed her naked body.

His eyes went wide and a blush found its way onto his cheeks. It was silent, no one dared move or speak. Well apart from Happy.

"Ohhh Natsu got a fire in his belly now !"

Y/N chocked on her Vodka.

The man was too hypnotised by the sight of a nude Y/N to do anything about Happy's comment. The only thing he could do was lick his lips and watch as the water droplets ran down her body.

The girl shot up and quickly warped a towel around her body. Her eyes held fury as she glared at the boy. "What the hell are you doing!?"

Natsu was still in his trance, his eyes didn't leave her body for a second. First I see her in a maid outfit now she's.... he thought as a trickle of blood came out of his nose.

Y/N picked up the bottle of shampoo and threw it at him causing him to be ripped out of his trance. "Ow! What was that for Y/N!?"

Her eye twitched. "What was that for? You walked in while I was in the baths idiot!" She huffed and stepped out of the warm water. "Why are you here!"

"Oh, we're here to get you for the mission!" He cheered a goofy smile on his face. "Let's go!"

The man grabbed her wrist and started to pull her out of the bathroom. Her eyes widened as she easily escaped his grip. "I'm in a towel and it's five in the morning Natsu!"

"Natsu insisted on coming early so he could see you before Gray." Happy giggled.

Y/N rolled her eyes and glared slightly at the boy. However, when she saw his boyish grin and slight blush she felt her anger fade away. Natsu had one of those smiles that made you feel loved, filled you to the brim with happiness and hope. The way he smiled at her is the way everyone wanted to be smiled at.