TWENTY - SIX ✵ to mermaid heel

' TO MERMAID HEEL '
act five ; chapter four

' TO MERMAID HEEL 'act five ; chapter four

︽✵︽

Y/N ALWAYS FOUND THE GIRLS AT MERMAID HEEL FUNNY. It was hot buy the coast, Y/N slumped her head against the bar getting a few odd looks from some of the consumer at the tables.

The girls were a nice escape from the boys of her guild and she wished she could visit more.

"Wow Y/N, he really did a number on you."

The sound of seagulls and the waves from the sea calmed Y/N slightly. "I know..." She mumbled. "I just can't believe it happened! My brain just went all mushy."

Millianna giggled and flipped over the fish on the grill. The lady was behind the bar smiling widely at the girl. "I'm surprised it was just Bacchus, I would have guessed that all of the boys from every guild would have pounced on you."

Y/N let out a grumble and lifted her head up. "Erza is going to kill me." Y/N sighed heavily.

"I think she would kill Bacchus more than you, just make sure you hide those marks from the boys." Kagura said slightly smiling at the girl.

Y/N had hidden her marks by wearing a tight fitting black turtleneck. Unfortunately, the outfit didn't hide all of them and Y/N had to trust the power of Beths make up skills to hide them.

"I'll just have to hide out here." Y/N huffed. "A place were the boys can't find me."

Both Kagura and Milianna laughed at the girl. "Come on Y/N, whats the worse thing they could do?" Millianna asked.

"Kill Bacchus and lock me up in the guild."

"Maybe they'll punish you~" The cat lover heavenly implied, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N cringed at the thought.

"It's not just the Fairy boys you've got to worry about." Kagura added. "You've got to go to, Sabertooth and Crime Sorcière, the twin dragons will probably have a fit and Jellal and Cobra won't be pleased."

"Don't forget Rufus and Orga." Milli added, smirking as she handed Y/N a plate of fries.

Y/N huffed and shoved some fries in her mouth. "These are really good." She mumbled.

"Bacchus didn't cause any harm on you right?" Kagura asked.

Y/N turned to look at the girl and shook her head. "No, he was actually kinda, timid after the kiss to be honest."