SEVENTY-ONE ✵ jealous spy

'JEALOUS SPY'
act eleven ; chapter five

'JEALOUS SPY'act eleven ; chapter five

︽✵︽

THE PAY OF FOR WALKING UP A BIG ASS HILL SHOULD HAVE BEEN REWARDING. Y/N was sure that many of the other girls found the 'reward' very pleasing, totally worth the, sun, sweat and tears. She, however found it very anti climatic. She huffed bringing her legs closer to her chest as she sunk her shoulders into the warm water.

This is what you get for having hope.

The hot spring had been Erzas ever so secret reward for their labour. Y/N remembered having the upmost urge to turn on her heal and walk right back down the mountain as all the other girls cheered in delight. It was highlight likely she would have if it wasn't for Minerva gifting the spy with one of her soft smiles. Y/N remembered the way Minervas lips curved upwards, her eyes lighting up as they darted from her to the building opposite them.

Y/N heard the unspoken words clearly. It's not that bad.

So, with a faint blush and a small stomp in her step, Y/N entered the building. It was either a pretty smile from Minerva of a sword to the back of the head from Erza. The first option was much more pleasing.

"Are you not having fun Y/N?" Juvia asked. The water wizard eyes softened she she gazed down at the girl. "Are you still in pain? I-I can give you a massage if you want?"

Y/N looked up at the water mage, it was just the two of them in the spring. The hot spring had many natural springs, most of the girls had decided to bathe in the biggest one. Not wanting to be nacked in front of almost every female she knew, Y/N opted for one of the smaller ones. And of course where Y/N went, Juvia followed.

"Hm, no – I was just expecting more of a... edible reward." She laughed faintly as she pushed herself up slightly. "But I'm sure you like this; I mean water is your thing."

Juvia blushed as Y/N scoped up some of the water and let it run through her fingers. The wizard found it hard to explain, but it was like she could the movements of the water. Almost as if she was the water, it was a calming feeling really. She could feel the water pushing against the rocky bottom of the hot spring, every time the water was disturbed, she felt it within her.

She could feel the water rubbing against Y/Ns skin, she could feel it completely surrounding her. Pressing against every, bump, scare, cut and bruise on the woman's body. Almost like she was pressing herself against Y/N.

The though alone made her blush, let alone the feeling. Steam drooled out of her ears as her pale face turned an unflattering red. Thankfully, the steam from the natural spring hid the steam coming out of her ears. Her face however...

"Holy shit your face!" Y/N jumped when she saw the normally pale girl bright red. "I-is the water too hot?! I'll go and find someone useful let me just-" Y/N stood up, the water dropped of her skin slowly, giving Juvia a perfect view of Y/Ns figure.