THIRTY - SIX ✵ rock paper scissors

' ROCK PAPER SCISSORS '
act seven ; chapter two

' ROCK PAPER SCISSORS 'act seven ; chapter two

︽✵︽

Y/N WASN'T SURE HOW SHE GOT INTO THIS SITUATION. She stood with a blank expression on her face as both Team Natsu and the Thunder Legion argued ( it was more Natsu, Gray and Laxus ) about who Y/N was going on a mission with. The girl had once again been ripped out of her normal place at the guild and was now standing by the doors in the centre of an argument.

"There is no way I'm letting Y/N go on a job with you first!" Natsu yelled pointing a finger at the annoyed Laxus. The two groups had been arguing for around ten minutes about who would get to take Y/N on a job. She tried to reason with them but found it hard to due to the encouragement of the Happy.

"Is that so." Laxus said in a bored tone crossing his arms.

"Yeah!" The pink head yelled as he grabbed Y/Ns arm. "Let's go Y/N! You don't wanna hang out with those losers!"

The girl felt another hand grab onto her and she was pulled back to her original spot. Bixslow sent her a smile and patted her head. "How about we settle this the old fashion way?" The man smirked.

Natsu eyes beamed. "A fight!"

"Fight!?" Lucy and Wendy shrieked gripping onto each other.

"No I mean rock paper scissors!"

Erza smirked and stepped forward. "Fair enough, Come at me!" She had a confident smile on her lisp and Y/N couldn't help but sigh.

"No way Erza the last time you did that we lost and had to do whatever the B team wanted for a day!" Gray yelled. "Let the fire head do it."

Natsu chuckled deeply and cracked his knuckles. "Bring it thunderbolts! There is no way in hell I'm losing to you-"

Before he could finish two yellow bolts of lightning struck down Natsu and Gary. Lucy and Wendy shirked as Y/N was dragged away with the Thunder Legion by Laxus. She watched as the two boys twitched on the ground with small bolts of lightning bouncing off them. Natsu made eye contact with Y/N and he reached his arm out too her.

"Y/N help me." He coughed making a strange sound. Y/N cringed.

He was hit by another strike of lightning.

As her eyes drifted up she made eye contact with Erza who sent her a reassuring smile. 'You'll be fine.' She mouthed to her.  She nodded back and the next thing she knew they were out of the guild hall.

"So you excited to work with the Thunder Legion?" Ever sang louping her arms with the woman, she had a sly smirk on her face as her grip on the girl tightened. "I'm sure it'll be better than working with Erza- I mean team Natsu."