FORTY - NINE ✵ booked and busy

' BOOKED AND BUSY '
act nine ; chapter two

' BOOKED AND BUSY 'act nine ; chapter two

︽✵︽

AN EXHAUSTED SIGH RIPPED OUT OF Y/NS THROAT. She was done, completely down, the worst part was it had only just started. Y/N had decided that she was going to Alverz tomorrow which meant she had to do everything today.

First, on her list, hang out with the dragon slayers. They had agreed to do it after the whole mating season mess, they would go to a restaurant and then just chill after. They ( Natsu) promised to be on their best behaviour but Y/N knew there was going to be fighting.

They made it to the dinner with only one argument which was about where they were going to eat. Most of the arguing came from Natsu, Sting and Gajeel. While the others just watched with an irradiated look on their face. 

"You want to take Y/N to some crappy place?!"

"You don't have the money for that type of expensive shit!"

"You don't know my bank account!"

The trio continued to argue and Y/N let out a small groan. As she watched them all but heads. She let her eyes trail off them before they landed on Eight Islands. A wide grin spread over her lips as.

"Hey guys, what about there?" Her voice ripped through the conflict as all eyes turned to her.

"Sure," Laxus started walking up to her and grabbing her wrist pulling her away from the group done with their childish behaviour. "The last time we were here you were in a waitress outfit."

Y/N could feel his smirk sinking into her. She rolled her eyes and hit him hard on the chest. "I also slapped you the last time we were here."

He chuckled deeply and looked behind him to see the rest of the group glaring at him. Their venomous glares didn't phase him at all as he opened the door for Y/N and shut it for the rest of them.

"Hey!!"

Y/N clicked her tongue. "Laxus don't be an ass." He ignored her and snaked his arm around her waist while the other slayers tried to open the door that seemed to be jammed shut.

"Table for two?" A lady asked wearing the same orange waitress outfit.

"Yes-"

"Nope, table for seven please." Y/N asked politely as the door burst open and a flood of dragon slayers came in. The woman looked shocked but quickly coughed and sent them all a smile.