THIRTY ✵ cells and chains

' CELLS AND CHAINS '
act six ; chapter two

' CELLS AND CHAINS 'act six ; chapter two

︽✵︽

Y/N WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED THAT SHE WOULD HAVE LUCY AND LEVY AS BODYGUARDS. She was sat at her home, eating an apple her legs dangling off the side of the kitchen island.  Levy and Lucy were sat on the floor, reading book after book trying to find anything about the mating season.

The girl took another bite of her apple while her mind drifted back to her guild. The look in Gajeels eyes, the sound of Natsu's voice. They didn't look like them anymore, they looked possessed - they looked like animals.

She let out a breath and threw her apple in the bin.

"Hey, you okay?" Levy asked softly pealing her eyes away from the book she held.

"Yeah, I guess." She mumbled.

Levy gave the girl a small smile before getting up and walking over to her. "We won't let anything happen to you, no one in the guild will, Gajeel and Natsu have been locked up and Orga and the other members of Sabertooth have locked Sting and Rogue up. Jellal is keeping an eye on Cobra."

"Wait, what about Laxus?"

Levy sighed. "We don't know where he is but the guild is looking for him. Like I said before, you will be fine."

"Yeah Y/N, have a little faith, you have us!" Lucy cheered winking at her.

"Yeah, I won't let anyone hurt my princess."

Lucy and Levy yelped and turned to see Loke standing in the doorway. He had a smirk on his face but his eyes held something serious.

"Loke! When did you get here!?" Lucy yelled putting her book down.

"Just now, I sensed that my lady was in danger from some dragons so I came to lend a hand."He pushed himself off the doorframe and walked towards the girls. "So I'll lend my power to protect you, Y/N, even if it means putting my life on the line."

He took her hand and gently kissed them, while the two other girls went back to reading.

"Seriously Y/N, I won't let them hurt you." Loke looked right into her eyes and he held onto her hands tightly. "I'll do my best to protect you." He mumbled putting his forehead on hers.

Y/N was touched by his action and bit back a smile. "Thanks, Loke."

︽✵︽

"Are Sting and Rogue locked up?" Erza asked Makarov as they walked down to the basement of the guild hall.

"Yes, I got word from Minerva and Orga that they have been locked up in their cells, took them a while but they did it."

"Cobra?"

"Jellal and the other members are keeping him tied up, he won't be going anywhere."

Erza nodded. "What about Laxus?"