SEVEN ✵ tables are thrown

' TABLES ARE THROWN '
act two ; chapter one

' TABLES ARE THROWN 'act two ; chapter one

︽✵︽

OH, HOW Y/N HATED HER GUILD SOMETIMES. They could never just be quiet. She was sat at the back of the guild again, however, this time she was with Wendy. Y/N had promised to braid the girl's hair so that was what she was trying to do. It was hard to do when there was a loud crash every now and again along with the tables that were thrown through the air.

"What a bunch of idiots." Y/N mumbled to herself as she finished Wendy's braids. "Finished." She hummed.

Wendy smiled brightly and turned to look at the girl. "Thanks, Y/N it looks amazing." Wendy always seemed to calm Y/N down and giver her a chance to breathe. It was probably due to the girls healing magic and her sweet personality.

"You're welcome." Y/N said sweetly.

Rogue flew through the air. Upon entering the Fairy Tail guild hall he had watched Sting get dragged into a fight, that was fine with him. Rogue would have just gone to the back of the guild and sat with Y/N however, a table had hit him, sending him flying over to where Wendy and Y/N where.

"Oh hello Rogue, are you alright?" Wendy asked as she looked down at the man. Rogue grumbled as he pushed himself up. His head pounded and the loud yells of the other people in the guild didn't help.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Here let me help you up." Y/N said taking his hand and pulling him up onto the bench next to her.

Rouges face turned a light red. He didn't realise that Y/N saw him face plant the floor. Great now I look like an idiot, he said to himself. "T-thanks." He mumbled rubbing his head.

"It's no problem, so what brings you to fairy tail?" Y/N asked laying her face on the table and bidding Wendy a goodbye.

"Oh, Sting and I just wanted to say hi, we didn't get to see you at the party." He said biting the inside of his cheek. The way she looked up at him with somewhat of a lazy expression made his heart beat fast. Along with her tight off the shoulder crop top that reviled her collarbone that made his knees weak. "Yeah, just hi..." he mumbled.

Y/N watched him and chuckled to herself quietly. She could see him gazing at her collarbone but chose to do nothing about it. Rogue was cute in the way he looked and acted.

"Sorry about not seeing you at the party, I got pulled around by half the guys and then went home." She sighed and looked at her nails. "We should hang out sometime, my treat."