FIFTY - FOUR ✵ anti-social knight

' ANTI-SOCIAL KNIGHT '
act nine ; chapter five

'  ANTI-SOCIAL KNIGHT   'act nine ; chapter five

︽✵︽

THE CHILL FROM INVELS ARM SEEMED TO TRAVEL INTO Y/NS BUT SHE DIDN'T MIND. She was used to it from being with Gray and Lyon, if anything it  gave her a feeling of home. Invel had guided her through the large groups of people, his arm tightly looped with hers. She could feel his cold gaze on her every few seconds before it sharply went back to his surroundings.

"So, who are we meeting first?" She asked feeling the need to get rid of the cold tension filling the air between them.

Invel licked his lips, his eyes seeming to scan the area in front of them. "Well, you've already , met, Larcade, Ajeel, Brandish, Irene and Jacob." He mumbled as he tightened his grip on her. "That just leaves, Bloodman, Ninehart, Wall, August, Dimaria and God Serena."

She nodded, internally groaning at the long list of people she had to talk to form in her head. "Fun." She mumbled dully.

A ghost of a smile graced Invels lips before it quickly vanished.

"I assure you, It'll be over quickly." He replied feeling the need to comfort the girl. "Ah look, there's-"

"Well well, if it isn't ice boy with emperor Spriggans new guest."

A cocky voice that matched that of Ajeels seemed to bounce off the walls.  Y/N rose an eyebrow at the sound of Invel clicking his tongue, the man gave a strong glare to God Serena as he strutted towards them.

Y/N cringed as he stopped right in front of them, a spotlight seemed to shine down on him as he dramatically bowed down to greet them.

She almost jumped back when he shot back up and honestly, she was surprised he didn't get whiplash. 

"My lady." He spoke smoothly. He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly, a shiver coursing through her body. "It's an honor to meet such a lovely lady like your self?" 

Invles' eyes sharpened and the ice wizard slapped the man on the back of the head.

Y/N snorted.

God Serena rolled his eyes and slowly let go of her hand.

"I was just trying to be polite." He huffed crossing his arms across his chest. His eyes lingered on Y/N before they landed on Invel. "Isn't that right, Sweetheart?"

"Um sure...?"

It came out as more as a question than an answer but what could you do.

Serena smirked widely at her expression and tone of her voice. He let his eyes scan up and down her figure, he noticed the way she stood, strong and defensive but in a subtle way.

She was definitely a fighter.

"Just hurry and introduce yourself so we can go find the others." Invel spat, glaring at the ginger in front of him.